𝟗

Babushka-Kate bush

I hate Joseph,I Hate the stupid dots on his face,I hate his crooked teeth,I hate his manure coloured hair

I hate Joseph,I Hate the stupid dots on his face,I hate his crooked teeth,I hate his manure coloured hair .I hated his sent(pungent lemon and Bitter tobacco).In the span of 4 days he had ruined everything.

Michele and Allen had run away
Simone was being called a whore and Jean Paul was banned from seeing her.
Simone is truly broken crying at every given moment or just staring into space .

I'm in disbelief the person I loved had ruined everything for the rest of the people that I cared for and I despised him for that.
He hadn't even bothered to come into school to see what he had done too everyone.To see all the people he had hurt.
A coward is what he really is a big fat coward.
I don't think my heart can take this I love him and he's gone against all my morals.
This gives my Brother,Father and Mother more reason to have wanted us apart.

As if I would want to be with him anyway.

꧁✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧꧂

The school halls  feel dull,everything seems dull it's strange how one persons actions can change the perspective and atmosphere for everyone.

Descamps is finally back at school he's been trying to talk to me but...I've ignored him.
He's quite stupid if he thinks I would come running to him like a lamb after the things he did to all my friends.

"Eloise please"he pleads as I walk faster

It's truly time I give him a pice of my mind.
I spin around my fist clenched tight by my side.

"You know what Descamps
I've been trying to keep my distance but you won't take a hint,I don't want anything
to do with you,your vile, deceitful,unruly and a coward .So  stay a good 6 meters away from me you pig."I say I could feel my face go red abs the eyes on me.I no longer care to be honest.

I storm off before he can say anything.

- - -𝐀/𝐍- - -

𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐆𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 😭✌️