𝟏𝟎

Big mouth strikes Again-The smiths

I'm lost?

I'm confused?

I don't know

I feel empty,i don't know all I've been able to do all weekend is lay on my bed and cry.God knows why.
Joseph?Simone?Michele?
No there not the reasons
Well maybe Joseph,
uh why do I keep second guessing my self.

'GET AWAY FROM MY HOME BEFORE I HIT YOU WITH A BAT!'

What the hell,That sounds like Cornelius?
I rush to the window peeping out through the curtains there stands Cornelius and Joseph?
I can feel my chest tighten.Why is he here .I throw on my robe and slid on my slippers running outside .
I can feel the rain thrash against my skin soaking my hair and making my white night gown slightly see through.

"What's going on?!"

There heads snap towards me.
"Eloise go back inside I'm handling this"yells Cornelius.

I can feel my face harden
"This is not your business to handle im no longer a child I am a woman Cornelius ,when will you understand that!?"I cry

I can feel the anger radiate of him.
"Fine,deal with your problems,but don't ask for my help again .he spits shoving pass me

I ignore him snapping my attention to Descamps
"Why...why must you show up at my home I made my self extremely clear I want nothing to do with you I want you to stay very very far away from me"i fume

"I love you Eloise...I-I love you,I didn't know it at first but I missed your presents I missed your witty comments I missed you,After the things you told me in the hall way I felt my heart crack.Your like blood in the snow beautiful but brutal.
I did the things I did because I  got to thinking Paul Jean can look into both of Simones eyes melt in them if he wanted to .so can Alan and Michele but me I can only look at you with one eye...ONE I CANT MELT INTO TO YOUR EYES I CANT TAKE IN ALL YOUR FEATURES ALL BECAUSE OF HIM!"

"Your so messed up!who started all this who pranked Michele provoking Jean Paul to punch you...You did you brought your own fate upon yourself .
And it's sick to blame other people ITS SICK OF YOU TO USE OTHER PEOPLES PRIVATE LIFE AGAINST THEM ITS SICK OF  YOU TO LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLES CONVOCATIONS ITS SICK OF YOU TO TELL ME YOU LOVE ME WHEN YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU TOO...but I can't love  you till you  get yourself together!"I can feel the tears spilling out .

Descamps stands there he looks so deflated his hair is wet eyes down casted.I all most feel bad.
I give him a hug.And retreat back inside.

It's time to close me and Joseph's chapter.

For now I suppose ?

-  - -𝐀/𝐍- - -𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐇 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑🙊

-  - -𝐀/𝐍- - -
𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏
𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐇 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑🙊