FIFTEEN

ROSE

I was sitting on the bench in the garden with a crying Jade next to me, smoking a cigarette as she wiped her tears away.

Amandine was nowhere to be found, which to be really honest, wasn't my problem. She must be whoring around with some boy by now. She could do whatever she wanted, I didn't care.
I had... others issues to deal with.

What was I thinking?

Watching these people was already twisted of my part in the first place, but letting Descamps venture his hands on me? I've drunk way too much than I thought.

After I hurried down the stairs to escape him, I quickly found Richard, lied about Serge's cave being empty, and ordered him to find us something else to drink. Something less awful than these disgusting things we've been having since the beginning of this stupid party.

Now here I was, sat in the garden, bored to death, listening to my friend's complaints about her ex... but it was better than being alone with him.

Descamps too, hadn't seemed to be in his right mind. Although I knew that he was acted like that sometimes just because he enjoyed seeing me embarrassed for his twisted pleasure.

It didn't seemed that way earlier though...

He was drunk. That's for sure. Just like me.

Really?

"Girls," Richard's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Look what I've found."

Both Jade and I turned around, and my eyes lit up when I saw what he was holding. "No way, Richard you're a fucking genius—"

"I know, I know..."

It seemed that sending Richard in mission had paid off better than I had anticipated. After wandering around Serge's house for a while, he finally found what we had been looking for: quality liquor.

And it wasn't some random bottles that could be found in grocery stores, no, it was one of the most expensive liquors available on the market. I knew it because these were the ones Antoine used to buy. I remember seeing a bunch of these bottles on tables every time he would host a party on the weekend.

But tonight, we had only three in our possession.

"Where did you get that?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"'It's a secret," he replied with a smirk. "Come on, help yourself Delaunay, don't be shy." Richard winked at me and I bite my lower lip in apprehension.

My fingers clutched at thin air, but my arms stayed hanging along my body. I shouldn't.

Jade grabbed one bottle and handed it to me. "You said we were going to have fun. You have to drink. That's a non negotiable thing."

"But, I—"

"I can't be the only one who's drinking tonight."

"But... we'll be drunk, Jade," I said in a whisper, almost unheard.

She raised a brow. "And? It never bothered you before."