(21) rise, phoenix.

(21) rise, phoenix.

MAGGIE LUPIN was shocked when Madame Mabel entered the Potter Household through the floor network

MAGGIE LUPIN was shocked when Madame Mabel entered the Potter Household through the floor network. Mabel, ever the picture of grace and beauty, didn't even stumble once as she got out of the fireplace, she simply ran a hand through her dress and cleaned any loose soot from it. She ran her eyes all throughout the house until she saw her target, on the kitchen barstool, fork in the air, midway to her mouth. Maggie almost fell out of her stool, and Regulus' hand found its way to his wand way too easily. Maggie put her hand on his, pushing the raised wand down. Regulus still eyed the woman carefully before she raised her eyebrows at Maggie, "Well, come on, I don't have all day."

Maggie simply stared in disbelief, "Mabel, I quit a long time ago. I have school in, like, half an hour."

"Oh, dear. Did the old man not tell you?" Mabel said, she ran a hand through her silky red hair before she reached into her pocket and pulled out a sheet of paper. She clapped twice and the paper turned into a mannequin with clothes on, "I'm going to be styling you through your journey of being the phoenix."

"What?" Jackie, Maggie and Regulus said at once.

"Don't tell me you were planning to go to school wearing that," Mabel looked Maggie up and down, a look of displeasure on her face — Maggie looked down at her dress, dejected, "Thank the stars for me, right?"

"I'm confused, why does she need a stylist exactly?" Jackie said, she had her plate of fluffy scrambled eggs that she held close to her chest, afraid that one movement was going to set the lady with the brilliant red hair off and she'd start charging at any piece of clothing she saw.

"Well, hon, fashion can play so many roles in a revolution, you have no idea," Mabel smiled, and for the first time Maggie saw that hint of craziness that most geniuses possessed, "Come on, this simply will not do. All of this loose shape, are you kidding?" One swish of her wand and Maggie's loose floral sheath dress was suddenly plain black and cinched at the waist, long bell sleeves took the place of the poofy short sleeves the dress had before. "You'll always have to wear tights from now on, and I'll introduce a lot of darker tones into your wardrobe, all of your patterned clothes simply will not do." Mabel pulled out a small handbag from her pocket, and truly it was minuscule, but with a snap of her fingers it turned into a huge trunk. She then pulled out a sketchbook, "These are inspiration sketches, look at them when you're confused on what to pair with what."