Chapter 16: Ours

Sheena's POV

Earlier, I smiled big time when I got the results of my two quizzes. Science was easy peasy, I can answer it without reviewing my notes. Mas dumali 'yong history because of the reviewer that my girlfriend made which resulted in me getting 70% on the quiz. I'm not gonna lie, mahirap talaga 'yong quiz kaya buti nalang maganda bebe ko. 

Lunch break so we're all here in the cafeteria. Gwen and her friends joined us too. 

I am busy eating my lunch when suddenly Mikha gave Gwen her notes. "Gawan mo rin ako reviewer." she whispered and made a puppy eyes. 

"Hoy, ano yan!?" I asked, annoyed. 

"I'm handing Gwen my notes. Gusto ko rin ng reviewer." Mikha pouted.

"Wag nga! Mukha kang aso, Mikhs. Ang pangit pa ng sulat mo naiirita ako." I told her and guarded my bebe with a tight hug. "Love, library tayo?" I asked her. 

Gwen nodded and I was about to get her bag pack but she stopped me. "Kaya ko na 'to. It's not that heavy." she said. 

I smiled, she's always so independent. "I know but let me help you. Sila Colet naman na magdadala ng bag ko eh." I smirked at them. 

"Luh, pinasa na naman sa amin"  I heard them protested pero hindi ko na sila pinansin. Kinuha ko ang bag ni Gwen and gently held here hand on our way to the library. 

Others are probably confused now seeing me enter the library for like twice na within this school year. Pumupunta lang naman ako rito kapag andito sila Colet o kaya puno ang clinic. Natutulog lang ang ginagawa ko dati rito and I never imagined myself studying here. Not until Gwen came and gave me a better direction. 

We're in front of the library and was about to enter pero may tumawag sa akin. When I turned around, I saw a Grade 12 student carrying a box of cookie. 

"Hi, Sheena. I'm Elle." she started, I can see in her shoulders that she seemed tense. "I'm a fan of yours. Lagi kitang pinapanuod sumayaw. I made these cookies for you."