CHAPTER 16

AUTHOR P O V

As Lavanya drinking water......... sorry......sorry....... Acting of drinking water (trying to skip from her mother's punishment while trying to act like a pro but can anyone stand up in front of mom)

As Urmila enter inside the dining room, she understand that her dear daughter trying to act smart in front of her while trying to ignore her when she was calling her for something. Urmila knows really well that she can clearly heard her voice and dining room but still she choose to ignore her, so now she has to bear the consequences but she cannot do anything as guest is present in the house so currently she is planning to ignore her and well punish her afterwards.

Urmila come and stand in front of Lavanya and said softly something to Lavanya which made her spit water from her mouth and start coughing loudly.........
"Beta, I had been calling you from sometime in living room but might be you don't hear my voice. It's okay it's happened sometime leave it. Beta let's go in living room everyone is waiting for us. "Urmila said these in her sugar coated soft and inedible voice for her daughter. Lavanya can't be able to digest that her mother forgive her without giving any kind of punishment because according to the history with her mother she always punish her and never leave her without giving her punishment through her punishment are not physical but surely involve some labor work like helping her and kitchen, cleaning home, garden, etc.

Lavanya don't know that what is coming next in her row of punishment and what shock her the most as her mother is don't saying anything to her and ignoring her punishment.

Lavanya prepares her mind for unexpected or unpredictable punishment which is coming to her next.

Lavanya don't want to join them all live in room and Sheen herself don't know the reason why she doesn't want to join them which is quite and even person who is really a great host who love attending the guest it only applies for some guest or countable and number and most of the time she is not at home, so she doesn't have to face any.

Lavanya disheartened starts to work or we can say crawl behind her mother. As she come near the door of dining room, she waits for few seconds and take a long breath and starts to work again this time like a human being does not like as sloth.

As she enters the living room. She can't be able to make eye contact with a certain person while she can sense that someone is strongly staring at her. You know who is that and she can't able to make eye contact with that person. She had self didn't know the reason of her this behavior might be she is just embarrassed did and past but one part of her heart know that she didn't do anything wrong. She just protects innocent creature who can't able to protect himself.

Lavanya go and sit quietly on the couch while looking down whole time and the males are doing their business related talks whole time. After some time, Aaradhya take his leave not before  taking a glance of someone. He himself don't know the reason of such behavior but can't able to stop himself from looking at her. If he doesn't look at her then his mind and heart don't get peace. When he look at her he feel a different kind of peace he can't able to feel in his whole life and he never crave for it but now he become addicted to this peace and he want to keep it for lifetime but still he still can't able to identify what should he call this peace.

Some part of his mind is telling him that this peace don't suit him and can't able to last long but his heart is telling him to keep this peace to himself and embrace it and never let it go and it will last long.

The whole family escort Aaradhya to his car and with gifts as if is tradition in Rajput family to that they never let their guest go empty hand.

Aaradhya say no to all the gifts but Rajput family (expect Lavanya as she don't came to escort Aaradhya )insisted him and finally they all get successful in change the answer of Aaradhya .