An Empty Void PRT 1

[THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY FOCUSED ON MR PUZZLES]

Mr Puzzle's POV: 

I woke up in an pitch-black void... I couldn't tell I was dreaming at first until I realised I can't move, even if I try, 

it was like the darkness was keeping me frozen ..

...Some people say the dark is scary and houses the unknown.. but I find it to be very comforting, the coldness of it somehow makes me feel safe, 

like floating in a calm sea of water, with the water swaying me against the waves...

Almost reminds me when I was little..

When I was younger, my parents wouldn't pay attention to me because they would be so busy with work. 

I never had any friends to begin with so whenever the TV would stop working during the night or the afternoon from technical difficulties, 

I would go to the nearby lake and float in the water, the calm currents always made me feel at ease. 

But this is not a afternoon swim, this was death, or, that's what I think it is...

I didn't even get to savor the feeling of achieving 5 stars.

I just wanted to be loved by all... Something I didn't even experience in the past...

No one's POV:

Mr Puzzles was in his head, due to his physical body not functioning (for now), and he seemed to be contemplating his life choices right now. Life was not pretty on him and it showed. 

All the poor man wanted was to have a TV show.. but the ratings and fame got to him.

As Mr Puzzles closed his eyes one more time, he accepted this fate, thinking that his next life will act kindly to him with the warmth that he has longed for his whole life.

"...I...thi...it's...orking!" 

"..Ou.. hink!?..."

"Huh?" Mr Puzzle's opens his eyes again, feeling the dark abyss he was floating starting to light up as he started to wake up. "Who.. was that?.." Mr Puzzles muttered before a bright light blinds his screen before he could react.