---

Dark Enchantress Cookie shuffled and nuzzled in her large and extravagant bed, all while slowly opening her sleepy eyes and looking around her, feeling very tiny as she suckled on her pacifier and gripping onto her stuffies hand. The door creaked open and Esterházy tipped toed in with a tray of hot food and a warm babies bottle, he checked in on the horned cookie a bit before and could easily tell his boss was going to be in her small headspace when she woke up. The Werehound brute made his way over and cooed to the small cookie upon noticing she was waking up.

" Ahh good morning; little one, I take you slept well?~" He cooed more as he placed the tray he was carrying on the nightstand next to the bed.

All Dark Enchantress could do was let out a squeaky yawn and a few babbles while rubbing her eyes, making the butler chuckle and smile.

" Heheh awww, from the looks of it someone is going to be very tiny today, hmm? And would that someone beee you?" He playfully asked while gently booping the little cookies nose, making DE giggle and kick her legs a bit. " Keheheh I guess so! Come here sweetheart and let's get you cleaned up~"

Esterházy gently scooped up the babbly baby and placed her down on a soft changing mat, that was pulled out from under the bed along with some other changing supplies. The Werehound brute then proceeded to change DEs diaper and put her in a fresh one, all while she looked up at her beds decor and suckled on her paci. Esterházy played a bit with the smaller cookies elevated foot and tickled her tummy as he finished up changing the giggling baby, all while talking in a silly voice which only made Dark Enchantress giggle more in her regressed state. Soon enough the Werehound brute gently lifted the babbly baby up again and cradled her in his arms as he began to spoon feed her warm cinnamon and apple oatmeal, and then feed her the bottle of warm angel milk.

After cleaning up both the cutlery and his babies face, Esterházy placed the still tiny Dark Enchantress on a soft play mat he rolled out, and proceeded to place some toys suited for her mindset around her. There, DE rolled onto her tummy and batted at some of the noise making toys and stuffies, babbling at and shaking them, and giggling at Esterházy when he made some stuffies "talk" to her, to which she babbled back at them. The two continued to spend the afternoon doing activities such as DE playing with baby toys, looking at the pretty pictures in her little books that Esterházy would read to her, and even a bit of coloring! The drawings of course the Werehound brute would awe at and hang up in a specially hidden part of the horned cookies room, to show how good of a drawer his baby was.

After all the fun she had, the little cookie was put down for a much needed nap after her fluffy carer went off to fulfill some of his regular duty's around the lair. Soon DE began to open her eyes and was greeted again by Esterházy a few hours later with her dinner, the little cookie yawned and mumbled while holding her arms up. The Werehound brute chuckled as he scooped up the talkative baby and gave her a quick tickle on her tummy, making her giggle and snuggle into his arms. The white haired cookie was then given a fresh diaper and her dinner, which consisted of some alphabet soup, cheesy toast and apple juice in a babies bottle.

" There we go petals, heeere comes the airplane~!" Esterházy playfully said as he spoon fed the tiny cookie, making her babble and giggle at her caregiver. After dinner the two played and read some more before it was time for a bath, which was filled with lots of bubbles and toys for DE to play with. The tiny cookie splashed and laughed while being told jokes and splashed back by the Werehound brute and soon enough bath time was over, and left the horned cookie to being wrapped in a fluffy towel. Esterházy brought the tiny and sleepy bundle back out into the bedroom and helped her down on the changing mat, putting her in a fluffy purple diaper as well. DE let out a long yawn and mumbled as she rubbed her eyes, fully relaxed and sleepy from the warm bath and cradling.

"Alright it's time to go night night, sweetie.." - Esterházy said in a soft tone as he lifted and cradled the sleepy cookie, rocking her gently to aid in her dozing off.

The Werehound brute then fed DE one last bottle for the night, one full of warm milk, and began to softly sing to her. With the combination of the light rocking, warm milk, and singing, the tiny horned cookie was soon fast asleep in the butlers arms, letting out soft snores and coos as she nuzzled into his vest. Esterházy smiled upon seeing his little baby this way and gently placed her in bed after putting the half drunken babies bottle on the nightstand, tucking DE in along with her dear cat stuffie, Patches, with her sleepily clinging onto them. With one last check over to see if everything was perfect, and a kiss on the forehead, Esterházy made his leave for the evening and wished the little cookie a good night and pleasant dreams, he wasn't sure what tomorrow would bring regarding Dark Enchantresses mindset, but he did know whatever it was, he'd help get her through it, no matter what.