Character description

Nakul Mehta as Ram Kapoor

Our male lead, a 32-year-old businessman. No, he is not same as the other angry bird bosses, but a sunshine, goofy character. Having lost his father at an early age, he is closer to his mother, whom he calls his Jaan because that's what she is to him, his life, his only family apart from his brother from another mother, aka best friend, 'Shardul Thakur', with whom he had come to Mumbai at the tender age of 21 to find investors for his start-up idea of a food delivery application, 'India Eatz'. It was because of this start-up that he met his other best friend and business partner, 'Alekha', who helped him in raising funds.

Disha Parmar as Priya Sood

Our female lead, a 32-year-old cardiologist, a perfect mixture of beauty with brains. A perfect dose of both sunshine and a practical woman. She is a little closer to her father than her mother for obvious reasons (it's going to change soon).

Supriya Shukla as Shalini Kapoor;

Ram's mother; Just like his son, a sunshine character. A sweet, caring, loving mother. The loss of her husband and the busy schedule of her son made her a little lonely but not enough to snatch the enchanting smile off her face.

Milind Pathak as Sanjeev Sood

Priya's father. A loving, caring, and protective father.
(Secret: loves Priya a little more than Ritika)

Shivani Mahajan as Anju Sood

Priya's mother. Winner of 'Miss Jabalpur', which she is extremely proud of.

Shristi jain As Ritika sood

Priya's sister, an aspiring model.

Chirag Mehra as Shardul Thakur

Ram's best friend, getting orphaned at an early age, spent most of his childhood with Ram at his house, therefore considers him as a brother and Shalini as his mother, whom he calls 'maa'.

Tej-Mitali & Avinash-Shivani

Ram's maternal and paternal uncles and aunts, respectively, came to the housewarming ceremony when Ram had bought the Kapoor mansion but decided to shift there permanently, apparently to keep Shalini company.
( sarcasm intended)

Shreya

Tej and Mitali's daughter, doing a course in business studies.

Sonalika Kapoor

Avinash and Shivani's daughter. Is in the final year of fashion designing course in USA . After ram came to Mumbai for establishing his business, she was the one to take care of Shalini in his absence.

-----------------------------------------------------------