𝟎.𝟎 - 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

August 5, 2005

On behalf of The National Security Agency, we apologize. The plan was never to cause the mess we now see ourselves in. As many of you know, the lab-grown bacteria ''NE2: Necrospora Exomortis' has contaminated our water, now know that it was intentional We wanted the bacteria to contaminate all those who would consume it, however, the outcome was not the original plan. Dr. Cassandra Blackwell has made many statements "Necrospora Exomortis is a highly virulent bacteria characterized by its ability to rapidly multiply and produce deadly toxins. It possesses a unique outer membrane structure that allows it to evade detection by the immune system and take over quickly causing imminent death. The idea was it would affect the weak within the population and kill them without suffering, but what we did not account for was the aftermath. We are now aware that those who have been infected by NE2 before their death don't exactly rest easy. For an unknown reason, our red blood cells and the NE2 bacteria had worked together to allow brain activity to continue after the host's body had died. Creating an undead human, whose main goal is to spread the bacteria and kill until everyone is infected." At this point, we've tried to get a handle on the situation but have run out of resources, we are releasing the statement simply to apologize and make known we give up.

Good luck and May fate's whispers guide your path.

Sincerely,

NSA