three

You woke up with a groan, your head pounding from the night before. You weren't sure how you ended up in your bed, but you jumped up when you realized that you were completely naked. You turned to find Rhea sleeping next to you.

Suddenly, all the memories of the night before came flooding back. Your eyes widened, getting out of the bed, you rushed towards the bathroom. You stopped in your tracks as Rhea spoke up.

"Where are you going in such a rush?" she questioned, causing you to freeze.

"Bathroom," you stated, turning around so you were looking at her. Rhea was now up sitting on the bed, eyes glued on you. She didn't believe you - rightfully so - but you wished she would just let it go. "I- um, I need to get ready, I have interviews all day today."

You bit your lip, gripping your stomach as it continues to turn. Rhea laughed, shaking her head as she got up from her seat. "You are in no shape to go in. I already sent Cathy a text from your phone and she said that she'll cover for you."

"Okay, first of all-" you began but ran to the bathroom. Dropping to your knees and throwing up, you jumped a little when Rhea got down on her knees behind you. Rubbing your back, she tried her best to comfort you, but you flinched. "Don't touch me."

"You weren't acting like that last night, you weren't telling me to not touch you." she snapped, grabbing the roll of toilet paper that was on the counter.

Rhea helped wipe your face, throwing the toilet paper into the toilet. To your surprise, she helped you up - unsure as to why she was being so nice to you. Everything she had done to you at the bar made your stomach a lot worse than what the alcohol did to you. Although, a part of you felt as if she had slipped something into one of them, having had only a couple of drinks wouldn't have made you feel this sick to your stomach after. You weren't sure how Rhea was okay, she seemed to have woken up completely fine with nothing, not even a headache.

"M'need some water, Rhea," you whispered as she led you back to the bed. You looked around, trying to find your clothes from the night before. When she went to grab you a bottle of water, you found your clothes on the side of the bed she was laying on.

You grabbed your clothes, sitting on the edge of the bed. You held your arm across your stomach, trying to fight the urge to throw up again. You turned to look to see Rhea coming back with a bottle of water and the small trash can that was near the desk. Losing the battle with your stomach, she held the trash can in place as you continued to be sick.

"That's it, good girl." Rhea praised, rubbing your back with her free hand. This made you get sick more, after reaching for the box of tissues that were on the bedside table.

"Please don't call me that." you said, wiping your mouth with a tissue. Throwing it in the trash can, you took the water that was between the two of you. You drank as much as you could stomach, placing the trash can onto the floor before laying down on your side.

Rhea allowed you to keep your feet on her lap, bringing her hand up and placing it on your leg. You flinched, trying to move your legs off of her, but she stopped you - holding your legs in place. She spoke up, "Why are you trying to get away from me?"