Redwood

{I totally messed up that gmail I gave y'all, it's scarlettsinger12@gmail.com, sorry about that, again no spam on that email, just email me if you have questions, requests, or comments or anything really}

"Two firearms for two gift cards. Thanks for making our streets a little safer." Jackson grins as he hands someone a gift card.

"So, we're just gonna destroy these? What if one was used in a crime?" Lucy points out.

"Hey, "no questions asked" means just that. And it's the best way to get people to turn in their unregistered weapons." Jackson shrugs.

"That and the $100 gift cards." Nolan adds.

"Oh, here, ma'am" Elle says, walking over to an elderly lady struggling with a suitcase. "let me get that" Elle lifts it up and puts it on the counter.

"Oh. Thank you, Officer-" The lady frowns, not sure how to pronounce Elle's name

"you can call me Elle, what's your name?" Elle asks.

"Alma" The lady replies.

"It's lovely to meet you, Alma, all these are yours?" Elle inquires, a little surprised, looking at all of the guns in the suitcase.

"Oh, no, no. They - They were my father's. He was a paratrooper back in World War II. And when he came back from the war, he brought all this with him. I've been carrying it with me since he passed in '74." Alma explains.

Elle whistles when she unwraps a rifle and looks at it. It's an impressive piece of machinery and Elle could imagine killing a deer with it in Siberia.

"This is amazing, you could get a lot of money for this" Elle tells her.

"Oh, no. I wouldn't know where to start. Besides, I'm moving in with my son's family. I don't want these around my grandkids." Ana shakes her head.

"ah, well let's get these taken care of, shall we?" Elle asks before unwrapping two pistols.

"Oh, those were his pistols. He brought them from Germany to San Francisco. And that one there is Ginny." Alma smiles.

Elle frowns at the square flat device in her hand.

"um, I got a landmine" Elle says over to the other three rookies who are chatting.

"Yes, a claymore, I think. From his time in Vietnam." Alma answers.

"Uh, can we get a bomb squad to the front lobby? Now." Jackson requests.

"Wow, this is like, legit" Elle comments as she examines it. "Alma, ma'am, Officer Chen, here, is going to get you a safe distance away because while gorgeous these are very dangerous, and once we get this taken care of, I'll get you those gift cards"

"Oh, uh, what about the ones in my trunk?" Alma asks before an explosion comes from the parking lot.

[Five Hours Later]

"I mean it was gorgeous, the barrel was in perfect condition and holding it? it was an impressive vintage gun" Elle gushes, holding her stuffed Olaf close to her as she excitedly talks about Alma's rifle.

"god, you're weird" Zoe smiles, before leaning forward and kissing her.

The kiss lasts longer and longer until Elle pushes her stuffed animal away and Zoe pins her down onto the couch.

[Twelve Hours Later]

"Thank you for coming in on your day off. The Vice President is making an unscheduled visit to our city. So it's all hands on deck. Agent Danvers." Zoe says before introducing a Secret Service agent.