So what? <E. K.>

"So lemme get this straight with you... Your girlfriend is.. stronger than you are Kiri?"

Denki asked that this morning and for some reason Kirishima couldn't stop thinking about it. But not because he felt bad or insecure about it, not at all, he felt proud. He was proud to be able to call you his girlfriend.

You had a similar quirk to your father FatGum, but rather than storing fat, the more you ate the more densely packed your muscles got. You pretty much turned into All Might if you ate enough.  You were super strong.

You were a year older, so you were the  hot older student that everyone wanted. You met him while he was patrolling on his work study. You stopped on a street you know your father went on often and gave him some kind of snack. It all slipped your memory when you saw Eijiro.

Flashback

He was strong, muscular, handsome, but above all... He was kind. When you saw him, he gave you a smile and offered you his hand. You were used to people being in awe and shock when they saw your stature and strength, but he seemed enamored by you. Inspired by you.

"Hey, my name's Kirishima Eijiro, it's nice to meet you." I smiled and shook his hand. "My name is Toyomitsu Kaisho, it's a pleasure." I said softly. Your dad however, ruined the lovestruck, explosive meeting by being goofy.

"Heya Shosho, you didn't have to bring me snacks you know, don't get me wrong, I love em but aren't you at your study?" He asked. You rolled your eyes at the nickname, of course you did. It was your cringe dad bringing up your childhood nickname. But you loved him more than life itself. "I know you've been on patrol for a while today so I brought a little pick me up, I see you've got a new study." You said winking at Ei.

"You know FatGum?" He asked amazed. You laughed and nodded your head happily. "He's my father, I sure hope I know him." You said laughing. "Woah, you have a daughter?!" FatGum nodded his head and smiled down at you. You were his entire pride and joy. "Yeah, she's 17, a year older than you I believe."  He smiled and was even more amazed. " What school do you go to? Wait. I didn't mean that.. well I mean I did, just not like a creep."

Eijiro spiraled out of sanity, making you laugh harder. You reached out gently gripping his shoulder and getting his attention. You were internally shocked at how strong his shoulders felt, but you didn't say anything. "I go to UA. Class 2-A." You said, that was reassuring enough for him to understand he wasn't being a creepo.

"Wow! I'm in class 1-A. How come I haven't seen you around. Id remember a face like yours." He said with a subtle smirk.

It made you laugh, "Us second years aren't seen as much since we are middle of the road. It's the third year and first years that get the most show time. The third year's tell their experiences and training to either spook or soothe the first years." You explained. "Plus, I'm gone a little more with work studies than most second years. A lucky draw being his kid."

You said pointing at your father. It was true, you weren't negligent to the fact you were given some more perks than other kids being a pro's child. People has higher hopes for you than others since you had a hero parent. They didn't know other people's paths so they were more trained.

"I hate that I am treated less hard than others just because of my father but it's nothing I can control, so I just work with it." You said, hoping it wouldn't make Eijiro upset or resentful.

He nodded along and didn't seem put off. "No I think I get that. I can see how that would be annoying since you are trying to train to be a hero, not just a pretty public figure." He said seriously, but with a slight smile. "Pretty?" I asked, smiling. He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Ended(outside POV)

"So what man, she is incredible." Eijiro said. "I don't need to be stronger than my girlfriend to feel like a man, she can be strong. That just means I don't have to open stuck jars now." Kiri said smiling and joking slightly. Kaisho walked in right after that, ducking under the door frame and held out a jar. She heard his conversation and smiled before getting the jar. She knew she could open it but this would be funnier. "Ei, can you open this, I can't." She said with a fake pout.

Her hero suit showed off all her muscles and it was pretty clear she could more than open it herself. Denki finally got to see Kaisho, he had only heard stories about her, from all the fawning from Eijiro. She was easily 7'9 and could more than likely demolish him if she ever felt like it.