PART 32

The eyes that were staring them at them with  pure hatred and those  were  of none other Than  Marie herself

Marie: taehyung , yn you made a fool In  front of the family i will make sure you also suffer ...... hahhahahahahha  *laughing like  psycho*

Taehyung and yn

After their warm hug they both are cuddling rn...... The cold   Taehyung who doesn't need anything was Suddenly in need of cuddles...... an the cold girl who also doesn't care if anybody need anything was  also cuddling.....

Taehyung: so yn the mission is tmrw night right....

Yn: hmm...... yes

Meanwhile Marie who was listening tor them was alerted by the word mission

Marie: mission,  which mission ??? Are they--

Taehyung : time??

Yn: I will make sure and tell you , ok

Taehyung: ok

Marie  : ok I will also with him and find out about  out the mission....

The next day

As the taehyungs most hated day comes, yn already left as mr.lee came to pick her up.

Taehyung pov

Hmm,.... yn left today with her father now... what should I do... I'm not good with anyone as I'm with yn.....

FLASHBACK~

Yn: tatae please

Taehyung: I said na go

Yn: how am I suppose to fo when your hugging me  and not letting me go ......

Taehyung: Fine I will let you go to your house if you give a lot of kisses

Yn: * chuckles* Wow now you need kisses ah....

*kisses*   *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses*

*kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses*

Yn: *panting* are these enough  mr.taetae

Taehyung: hmm...

*FLASH BACK ENDS~

Taehyung didnot realize but the whole day but he didnot eat anything.... Just thinking about her ,   He was exited for the next day for mission as he could see her ... 

Soon the next  day came as he was waiting for it since what he felt was forever......

The next morning

Taehyung pov

Finally the most waited Day came idk why but , yesterday was of 1000 hours or maybe I just felt like cuz yn was not here..... ok ok taehyung today you can see her..... , I told myself and went for breakfast....

Meanwhile yn pov

I wonder what that stupid man of mine is doing... I just hope he isn't starving himself..... hope he is good , oh god please make sure he is taking care of  himself .....

End of Yn's pov

BACK TO TAEHYUNG who went for breakfast

Mr.kim :taehyun...