PART 36

They were about to enter when they heard a loud scream...

Mr.Kim: KIM TAEHYUNG WHERE THE F**K WERE YOU....

Taehyung: D-a-d I-w-a-s

Yn: He was with me uncle...

Mr.kim: AND WHY...

Yn: work

Mr.kim: WHICH WORK YN...

Yn: uncle please I said it's work....

Mr.kim: I F**KING TOLD HIM. TO STAY WHEN THE MIK&CO CEO WAS COMING DID HE ... NO ....

Listening to their screaming Marie and Camilla came and saw.....

Now taehyung was also triggered as his father completely avoided him in the past few days and now is telling that he told him...

Taehyung: WHEN , WHEN DID YOU TELL THAT DID YOU
EVEN SPEAK TO ME IN THE PAST FEW DAYS....

Mr.kim: DONT F**KING RAISE YOUR VOICE TAEHYUNG

Taehyung: AND WHY IS THAT....

Mr.kim: CUZ I SAID U GOT THE AUDACITY TO DISOBEY MY WORDS... NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM THIS INSTANT AND YOUR'RE NOT GETTING ANY FOOD FOR 2WEEKS

YN: NO... how can he survive

Mr.kim: he'll have water there....

Yn: NO... I SAID NO...... HE ISNT GOING INTO THAY DAMM.. ROOM HE HAS SOME WORK TO F**K ON...

Mr.kim: WELL YN CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM..

YN: YES I CAN AND IM TAKING HIM WITH ME...

Taehyung: w-w-wh-h- a-at -t-t

HER EYES GOT MORE RED... WHICH MEANS ITS NO, LONGER YN ITS BLACK ROSE , BLACK ROSE and V are them persons who should not be messed with when angered...

Mr.kim: OK TAKE HIM BUT LISTEN YN...

BLACK ROSE : Hmm...

Mr.kim: you two will still work under me....

BLACK ROSE: OK...

That's when taehyung
came down...

BLACK ROSE: you ready...

Taehyung nodded silently...

They went out of the house and got into their car and drove off to their house...

Taehyung was sitting silently...and was looking outside while yn was driving and was mad angered ..... soon they reached their house... and got out of the car... and went to  their  room...

Yn: so, care to explain...

Taehyung: ummmm...

Yn: hello excuse me but who are you, the taehyung I know isn't like this , he is strong , carefree, doesn't care about others... andmore over isn't scared like this....

Taehyung: ac-tu-

Yn: sry for interrupting but... just a remainder that I'm never gonna leave you

Taehyung: Thanks.... yes I am that taehuung which you said but the real Taehyung is one who is easily scared and is also a coward.. also he dead scared of his father... I'm gonna tell you why...

So this all started when I was 6...ngl my dad was the best dad anybody could have... he used to spend time with us , looked after business, but also loved my mom so much...which is a good thing but it was so extreme. One day   I didnot go to school cuz I was sick and mom went to cook smtg cause I asked her to and she accidentally burned her  arm it was like a patch on her  arm .... due to the extreme pain she went unconscious and dad came running and took her to the hospital... she was in the hospital for 3 to 5 days or 1 week probably, and let me say that 1 week was the absolute worst week of my life until now,  dad  blamed me cuz I was sick and she cooked for me , he locked me up in a room did not give me food , and nights were absolute worst as it was winter and he didnot even get me a blanket  i slept on the cols floor cying and banging the door , thinking he would atleast pity me but all of them  went to vain he didnot open the door , he stayed with mom at nights , while I suffered at home being hungry And not getting any food. He even beat me many times.

I was so traumatized and decided to be cold and I didnot get atleast say my opinions slowly , slowly I became emotionless and nobody bothered me and that is also what I wanted...

Taehyung was telling his past when he didnot noticed but a big fat tear escaped his eye , yn was fast to noticed and wipped his  tear.. and hugged him... giving her shoulder to cry on....

After a few mins he dozed off on her shoulder...she carefully made him sleep and went to complted his work...

After a few hrs he woke up and looked for yn, he spotted her at the balcony , while she speaking to somebody as soon as she saw him, she ended the call giving all her attention to him...

Yn: so what do want to eat

Taehyung: yn do we have to still work ag dad's company

Yn: *singhs* yes...

Taehyung: hmm.......

Yn: taehyung the dinner is ready

Taehyung: Oh what is it

Yn. Japchae I heard it someone's favorite *Wiggling eyebrows*

Taehyung: * wide boxy smile* it's my favorite....

Yn: hmm.. ik ik let's go and and eat

Taehyung : hmm... ok ok let's go

As they were somewhat happy rn, there was mr.kim who was on fire cuz a girl who took stand on his son , took him and is taking care of him , he isn't understanding how, yn  confidently said that she will take care of him, as they both doesnot have stable jobs,

Meanwhile Camilla and Marie are curious about what , went outof the house to discuss smtg about taehyung who happened to with yn  and where
did he go , they were walking inattentively walking they bumped in to Someone

?? Oh im so  sorry

Marie : we're also sorry we didn't see you

?? : no problem I'm..................

TBC