|Chapter Thirteen|

Warnings: Praising, hair pulling, biting, scratching, fingering, oral (f rec), unprotected sex, and just general filth :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnnie runs his fingers through my hair gently, as we lay together in his bed. It feels like most days I'm with Johnnie, but I don't mind that and I. I enjoy my time with him. Music is playing softly in the background, filling the otherwise quiet room. Johnnie hums softly to the music, and I close my eyes as I listen to him. I lay my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat and focusing on the rising and falling of his chest. He wraps his other arm around my waist, gently running his fingers up and down my spine making me shiver. He laughs softly as he places a kiss on my forehead, smiling down at me.

Johnnie trails his hand up to my chin, lifting my chin gently so I'm looking at him. He smiles brightly, staring into my eyes. My gaze flickers to his lips, making my cheeks flush. He laughs softly, making my heart skip a beat. "You're so pretty." His tone is soft and quiet, and it sends shivers up my spine. I laugh softly, propping myself up on my arm so I'm hovering over him. I place my hand on his cheek, and press my forehead against his. "I love you." I smile softly "I love you too." He says softly. I run my fingers through his hair, and his eyes flutter shut as he hums.

I press my lips against his softly, and he lays his hand on my waist. I lean into the kiss, and he grips my waist gently. He trails his hand down to my upper thigh, and pulls me on top of him. I laugh softly, and his smile gets impossibly bigger. I trail my hands down his chest, making him shiver. He lays both of his hands on my thighs, squeezing gently. "This is about to be super corny, but.. If you had told me six months ago that'd I'd be laying here with you like this, I think I probably would have laughed." I smile, and he laughs softly.

"That is extremely corny." Johnnie laughs again, and I playfully nudge him. "But I love you for it." He tucks my hair behind my ear. I place my hand over his, and gently kiss the palm of his hand. "God you're so amazing." Johnnie sighs, and I feel my cheeks flush as I laugh softly. I trail my hand back up his chest, cupping his cheek in my hand. I place my lips against his gently, and he grips my thighs.

Johnnie trails his hand to my ass, squeezing gently. I feel my heart begin to race, and my breathing becomes shaky. Each kiss becomes more needy than the last, as I tangle my fingers in his hair. He trails kisses down my neck, gently nipping at my skin. I gasp softly into his ear and he trails his hands to my hips, squeezing tightly. He sucks roughly at a spot on my neck, leaving a mark. He digs his fingers into my skin, making me gasp. He hums, smiling smugly as he sits up and leans in. I wrap my arms around him, tangling my fingers in his hair.

Johnnie places kisses all over my neck, trailing them down to my shoulder. He slowly slides my shirt strap off of my shoulder, and places gentle kisses on my shoulder. He gives me more hickeys, littering them all over my shoulder, neck and collarbone. "Johnnie.." My breath is shaky, and my tone is needy. "What do you need baby?" I pull him closer to me, whimpering softly. He laughs softly "Use your words." He smiles smugly, and I groan. "Please." I whimper, and he shakes his head. "Please what baby?"

He rests his hand on my cheek, gently running his thumb over my bottom lip. "I need you." His smile widens "Good girl." He slips his hands under my shirt, his cold hands against my bare skin making me gasp. He runs his hands up and down my sides, placing gentle kisses on my neck. He trails his hands up to my breasts, squeezing gently as he nips at my neck. "Such a good girl." He whispers into my ear, giving me goosebumps.

He nips at my ear, dragging his thumbs over my nipples. He pinches and pulls my, as he continues placing gentle kisses on my neck. I pull my shirt off, throwing it on the floor. He stares down at my chest for a moment, his expression full of pure lust. "Fuck you're so pretty." His voice is shaky as he looks back up at me, and his cheeks flush a bright red. He presses his lips to my breast, trailing his tongue to my nipple. He trails his hands down to my thighs, digging his fingers into my skin again. "Fuck. Johnnie." I gasp, moaning his name softly.

Johnnie hums as his tongue dances over my nipple, making me arch my back. He takes my breast into his hand, as he sucks softly. I grip his shoulder tightly digging my nails into his skin, while my other hand is still tangled in his hair keeping his head where it is. He looks up at me with doe eyes, which sends me over the edge as I throw my head back letting out another soft moan. He trails kisses back up my neck, pulling me close against his bare chest. He pulls my shorts off, and tosses them with my shirt.

He bites down on my shoulder, and I dig my nails into his skin again earning a groan from him. I grind against him, and he sighs softly against my skin. I lean him against the headboard, kissing him roughly as I struggle to remove his pants. He pulls my head back by my hair, and litters my neck with kisses. He pushes me back onto the bed, hovering over me. He roughly pulls my panties off and throws them with the rest of our clothes, lays down and positions himself between my legs. "You're gonna taste so fucking good." He slips his tongue past my flaps, sliding his tongue up and over my clit. He sucks lightly on my clit, sliding his fingers inside of me gently.

He slips his fingers in and out at a painfully slow pace, making me squirm as I grip the sheets. "Johnnie." I whimper, as I moan his name. "That's a good girl." I tangle my fingers in his hair, as I roll my hips in sync with his fingers. He pulls his fingers out of me, replacing them with his tongue as he applies pressure to my clit with his thumb. My eyes roll back and I arch my back, as he brings me to my climax. "Fuck." I pant as my legs shake. He sits up and slides his boxers off, positioning himself so he's hovering over me. "Tell me what you want baby."

"I want you." I say softly, wrapping my arms around him. Johnnie grips my thighs, digging his fingers into my skin. He positions his tip at my entrance, and I dig my nails into his skin as he slips inside. His thrusts are slow at first, as he trails his hand up my body. "Oh fuck." I throw my head back, as he trails his hand up to my neck. He smashes his lips against mine, picking up his pace. He muffles my moans with kisses, his thrusts becoming rougher and quicker. I tangle my fingers in his hair pulling gently, and he groans softly digging his nails into my thighs.

He pins my hands to the bed, his thrusts becoming more rough. He litters my neck with kisses, sinking his teeth into my skin. I drag my nails up his back, digging in as hard as I can. "Johnnie." I moan his name softly in his ear, and his grip on my thigh tightens. "You're doing such a good job." He whispers in my ear, making me whimper. His pacing becomes sloppy the closer he gets to finishing, and his kisses are needy. I arch my back as he once again brings me to my climax, and he kisses down my chest.

He slows his thrusts, helping me ride out my high. He buries his face into my neck as finishes, and trails gentle kisses up my neck. He lays beside me, and I curl up to him. He tangles his fingers in my hair, and smiles down at me. "Do you like, wanna move in with me?" His question surprises me, and I laugh. "I'm serious." He laughs softly, nudging me playfully. "Yeah, I'd love that." His smile grows, and he gives me a gentle squeeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy bugaboos!!! 🖤

I'm finally done with my break, and I figured I'd give you guys this little treat as an apology for being gone so long

I hope you guys enjoyed it! I might start doing one shots like this, so if you'd be interested let me know!

And thank you so much for all the love on the story so far! I absolutely love reading all your comments