Chapter 1: Orion Pax

In the dawn of time, two celestial deities, Primus and Unicron, loomed over the cosmos

In the dawn of time, two celestial deities, Primus and Unicron, loomed over the cosmos. Primus embodied the essence of creation and vitality, whereas his malevolent counterpart, Unicron, personified chaos, malevolence, and obliteration. These eternal foes took on the colossal forms of celestial metallic bodies, locked in an unending cosmic struggle. Primus transformed into the nurturing world of Cybertron, a bastion of life and prosperity.

In contrast, Unicron evolved into a monstrous planet, hungering to consume and devastate entire universes. Drawing upon his life essence, Primus gave birth to diminutive Cybertronian beings, the Transformers, by fracturing his essence into Sparks. He then assembled thirteen valiant warriors to combat Unicron, christening them the Primes, who would later become known as the Thirteen Original Primes.

In a climactic confrontation, Megatronus Prime, one of the most formidable among the Primes, turned traitor, slaying his beloved, Solus Prime, and pledging allegiance to Unicron, forever becoming known as The Fallen. Ultimately, Unicron and his newfound disciple met defeat as Primus entrapped his brother within his planetary form, banishing him into the abyss of deep space. The remaining Primes exiled The Fallen to another dimension, condemning him to eternal imprisonment. 

Following the disappearance of the Primes, more Transformers emerged, populating the entire expanse of Cybertron. As Primus entered a deep slumber, he utilized an artifact known as The Matrix of Leadership to transmit power through generations of Primes, ensuring the continuation of their legacy.

Millions of years drifted by, and Sentinel Zeta Prime ascended to rulership over Cybertron. Under his reign, a divisive caste system took root, breeding inequality, injustice, and discord. Amidst the swirling tides of chaos and conflict, a new figure emerges from the shadows of Cybertron's troubled past. Orion Pax, a humble data clerk from the Iacon Hall of Records, finds himself thrust into the heart of a society teetering on the brink of collapse. Orion Pax bears witness to the gradual descent of his once-glorious homeworld into darkness. Under Sentinel Zeta Prime's reign, a divisive caste system takes root, sowing the seeds of inequality, injustice, and discord among the Cybertronian populace.

For Orion Pax, the injustices of the caste system weigh heavily upon his spark, igniting a flame of defiance within him. Despite his humble origins, he dreams of a Cybertron where all Cybertronians are treated as equals, where justice and freedom reign supreme. Driven by a deep-seated sense of duty and an unwavering belief in the principles of righteousness, Orion Pax embarks on a journey that will lead him to confront the very foundations of Cybertronian society. As he navigates the treacherous currents of politics and power, he must confront the dark forces that seek to perpetuate the status quo at any cost. 

But as the shadows of oppression grow ever darker, Orion Pax stands as a beacon of hope in a world consumed by darkness. With courage in his spark and determination in his optics, he vows to fight for the freedom of all Cybertronians, no matter the cost. In the halls of the Iacon Hall of Records, amidst the echoes of a forgotten past, the legend of Orion Pax begins to take shape—a legend that will echo through the annals of Cybertronian history for eons to come.