Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

"You make me feel things I've never felt before."

She smiles and I completely forget all thoughts as she asks, "What might those things be?"

"I just feel better when I'm with you. From the moment we met at the table read you didn't make me feel like I was second choice of this series. I actually feel like a man and not some hidden secret. Like earlier when you kissed me I was surprised you did that."

She tilts her head in confusion and I continue to explain.

"It's been years since I've been in an actual relationship. Sure I've been on dates with girls but those dates were always first dates where there's not a lot of physical contact. With Felicity we never went on a date that wasn't in one of our places. So the whole PDA thing is new to me. I really liked it."

Once I'm done she kisses me careful of my nose. She pulls away slightly, "We should probably stop to be careful of your face. It still looks pretty bad."

At this point I didn't want to be careful so I fisted my hand in her hair and brought her lips back to mine-this time, I opened my mouth and slanted my head, kissing her harder and deeper. I shoved my tongue in her mouth. I bit her bottom lip. I hauled her on top of me so her body covered mine. I knew she could feel how hard I was, but I didn't care I wanted her to know how much of an effect she has on me.

I kissed her until she could hardly breathe and she put a hand on my chest as she gasped for air.

"Y/N," she whispered. "We should stop."

"Why?"
"Because we are on set in my trailer."
"So?"
"So, that's enough plus your face looks like it could use some ice." She got off me and stood up. I looked down and I'm only in my workout shorts so my dick has formed a tent in them. So I try to force it down and cover it with a pillow.

She turns around with a baggy full of ice. I see a slight smirk but it goes away quickly this is twice now she's gotten me completely hard and we've had to quit.

"Lay down for me." She says and I immediately do as told. She sits down on the edge of the couch and lightly places the ice on my nose and face.

"She really did hit you good didn't she?"

I laugh, "Yeah it was a lot harder this time."

"This time? She's punched you before?" She says shocked and I nod a little embarrassed because I've let it get to the point to let her punch me twice.

"I've never called her a name before so I think that on top of the raging jealousy fueled her."

Before she can say anything else there's a knock on her door. I start to get up but she puts her hand my chest forcing me down.

"No I want you to stay here so I can come see you for my breaks. Also to check on your face." She smiles down at me. I grin up at her being all protective of me.

"Fine but just because you're gonna take care of me." I smirk putting my hand behind my head. She pokes at my rips and I jerk to the side.

"Hmm, someone is ticklish. Noted, alright I'll be back in a couple hours." She plants a quick peck on my lips and leaves. I see she's got a tv so I look for the remote once I find it I start watching the Marvel movies from Captain America The Winter Soldier.

I kept the ice on for almost the whole Captain America movie but it melted and I needed a break. I got halfway through Age of Ultron before my eyes started getting heavy from my lack of sleep last night.

I feel someone running their hands in my hair and a weight on me. I slowly open my eyes and her beautiful blonde hair and side profile. She's scrolling through her phone as well as messing with my hair.

She hasn't noticed I've woken up so I look to see the movie is now Infinity War. She's crying and using her powers to blast through Visions head.

"You're awake." She must've been checking on me every so often.

"Oh yeah, I felt someone laying on top of me and playing with my hair." I wink down at her and she blushes.

"You just looked so peaceful and I couldn't help but join you."

I feel butterflies in my stomach, "I definitely don't mind. How long was I out? I remember falling asleep when you were playing mind tricks in the Avengers." I say with a smirk.

"Gosh, you were still asleep when I came in at the beginning of this one. So you've probably been asleep for almost 4 hours now. Also why are you watching these?"

I blush and look back at the screen which is now just the credits. "Um...well I do this thing when my costar that I work with the most on the next project. I uh watch everything their in so see their acting styles. So I can make sure I can play off their styles."

"And you thought watching me play a superhero would relate to this?" She smirks at me knowing that this probably is just me wanting to watch her because her older stuff is more serious and will match this better.

"Well...no." I have no excuse so I just sit there embarrassed looking up at the ceiling now.

"It's adorable, but you've never seen these?" I don't say anything but my silence speaks louder than words. "You were just watching them to watch me, weren't you?" 

Honestly I watch them all but in this case I started with the first one she was in and that was only an end scene. "I will say in my defense I fell asleep half way through Ultron so I didn't really watch them."

She comes back, "If you hadn't have fallen asleep you'd be watching them." She grabs lightly at my side making me squirm and squeal like a girl.

I sit up switching our positions, I start to tickle her and she squeals out, "Y/N! Stop it, this is not fair!" She's laughing and trying to get away. Chuckling, I stop after a couple more seconds. I am fully lying on top of her now. Our heavy breathing is the only thing filling the space.

I looking down at her lips then back to her eyes. I feel her hands on my back under my shirt lightly scratching at the skin causing goosebumps to appear. I lean in closer but stop just before our lips can touch, letting her close the little gap there is. She presses her lips against mine, I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip and she grants me access our tongues dancing together. She angles her head a certain way but her nose brushes mine cause me to wince in pain.

"Oh no, your nose I'm sorry." She covers her mouth, I shake my head keeping my eyes from watering.

"No it's alright I forgot and I just wanted to kiss you again." I laugh it off and then I shift off of her sitting up grabbing more ice from her freezer. "How much longer do you have?"

She looks at her phone that fell on the floor. "Should just have about 3 more hours."

I nod throwing my shoes and jacket back on, "I need to go get a new phone, kinda threw mine at the wall last night shattering it." I blush and she smirks standing up putting her hands on my stomach. "Okay, be careful. How about you come back and we have dinner at your place?"

"I will probably be back before you're done but I'll be waiting in here." I smile leaning down to kiss her, grabbing my helmet and head out.