4- stolen

"Y-you're still here??" I couldn't help but to ask in the middle of the night. Looking at this woman who's sitting on a chair next to my bed. Looking after me because of my weak body.

My face remained cold and did not even move a muscle while looking at her with no emotion written. She woke up because of my voice. And without thinking twice, she sat down and instantly sat on the bed where I lay down.

"Kamusta lagay mo? masakit pa ulo mo?" nag aalalang tanong niya.

"I don't need you to worry" diretsahan kong saad sa kanya kahit pa alam kong siya ang nagbantay sa 'kin ngayong gabi.

She was caught off guard to what I said, but still remained calm.

"You're a trespasser, leave or I'll call the police" malamig kong saad kasabay ng pag kuha ko sana ng cellphone ko na sa pag kakaalam ko ay itinago ko lamang sa ilalim ng unan ko. Ngunit ng subukan ko itong kunin ay biglang isiniksik ng babaeng nasa harapan ko ang kamay niya sa bulsa niya at saka inilabas doon ang cellphone ko.

Agad na napa kunot ang noo ko sa ipinakita niyang iyon. "Alam kong gagawin mo 'yan. Kaya akin na muna 'to ngayon"

I rolled my eyes as I sigh in this belief. "You monster, you still haven't changed?" I was calm taking to this woman. Not knowing why, I don't feel anything towards her. Not even a hint of fear despite of what she's doing.

Umiwas siya ng tingin dahil sa sinabi ko. But I didn't care and just sat down on my bed.

"It's been 5 years, I just want peace..." I said. Mariin akong napa kuyom ng palad.

I don't know what to feel, looking at her. I don't feel nothing at all. I feel empty inside. I am not glad that I see her in front of me. I only feel something aching deep inside me each time I face this reality that I'm here with her right now.

What does she want?

I am not scared facing her. "...I can't give you that"

My brows furrowed.

"What do you want?"

"You"

==

That woman. After she disappeared to my sight once again. I just prayed that I won't even took a glimpse of her. Nor even see her shadows. I just want to have a healthy life for Nemesis and i.

I don't want her to grow up carrying all the things we need to face just because of where we came from.

"Timmy! Susunduin mo po ba ako later?" I looked at Nemesis eyes, it was filled hope.

"Yes, Darling. We need to check on your teeth. I scheduled an appointment with your dentist. To check on you" saad ko na ikinalaki ng mata niya habang kumakain siya ng apple pie na binili ko kila Mari.

I decided to eat with her breakfast inside her school since I've been a little busy this week. Just like my plan, I decided to finally accept mom's offer. To work to my firm again after years of deciding not to.