✷ 015: A Brunch.

TOO FAMOUS ! by KissLeclerc
February 9, 2024 # "To Do This Forever."

"IM SO NERVOUS." Devyn said in a panic, looking over at Reneé who was laid in her bed. "What if he ends up hating me." She anxiously said, setting down her blush brush and groaning into the palms of her hands.

"I literally walked in on you guys dancing like a married couple. He is so obsessed with you." Reneé said with a laugh, not taking her eyes off her phone. "He seems genuinely into you." She mentioned. "And literally what guy shares a sweet and intimate dance with some girl that they would 'hate'?"

"Boys will always be boys." Devyn replied. "You never know... and I guess I'm just nervous." She sighed, finishing off the rest of her makeup. "Does this look okay?" She stood up from her seat, showing Reneé the date outfit that.

"Hello?" Her roommate didn't respond. "Earth to Reneé?"

"Huh?" The blonde immediately looked up from her phone, examining Devyn's outfit that consisted of a gray, off the shoulder knit sweater and baggy jeans with her platform oxford shoes.

"Oh yeah, you look amazing." She smiled. "He's gonna be speechless, for sure... but do you have a coat? It's cold out." She finished before going straight back to her holme.

"Yeah, I have my leather jacket." Devyn pointed at the article of clothing hung over her chair.

"Okay.. Who are you texting?" She quirked a brow in curiosity and placed her hands on her hips as Reneé immediately bit down a smile. "Nobody." She said with an obvious tone.

"Come on. I have 10 minutes. Spill."

"Mmmmm..." Reneé stared at Devyn, deep in thought. "Okay, fine." She smiled wide. "It's time I talk about it at anyways." Her voice let out a laugh.

"Uh so, when Ollie was planning to surprise you... he made this group chat right?" She explained.

"Mhm..." Devyn nodded, intently listening as she took a seat at the edge of Reneé's bed.

"He had some of his friends in there... and there's this one guy that I actually hit it off with..." She smiled wide as her best friend gasped.

"WAIT." Devyn paused to think deep in thought. "IS IT KIMI?!" She exclaimed with a question.

"YES!" Reneé laughed, a squeak escaping her roommate's lips.

"RENEÉ ST. JOHN?!" She grabbed the blonde by her shoulders. "This is huge! UGH! I knew you'd hit it off with Kimi out of all of Ollie's friends."

"He's actually the sweetest, Dev." Reneé blushed. "Like this is all so new to me, and he's so cute... UGH. GROSSS. He's making me kick my feet in the air and giggle." She groaned.

"It's okay to have feelings for someone." Devyn said through a laugh as she pat her hand on Renee's shoulder. "I'm happy for you!"

"Dude, if I fumble him, please end me." The blonde sighed as her roommate laughed in response, getting off the bed to finish getting ready. "Don't stress about it." Devyn shook her head as she threw on her leather jacket for the extra layer of warmth. "Kimi is a sweetheart, he's easy to get along with."