✷ 019: Toothbrush.

TOO FAMOUS !      by KissLeclerc
February 11, 2024    #    "Your Girlfriend. "

          AS THE MORNING LIGHT filtered through the curtains, Ollie stirred awake, feeling a light weight on his chest as he no longer had a flight to catch this morning.

The events of the previous evening felt like a dream come true. The warmth of Devyn's embrace and the sweetness of her smile lingered in his mind. With each passing moment, he found himself growing more deeply attracted to her. The realization that she was now officially his girlfriend filled him with a sense of joy and wonder.

It was a new chapter for him, one he couldn't wait to explore further.

The thrill of their new sudden status propelled him to postpone his flight until Monday. He longed for more time with her, eager to savor every moment before he was caught up with racing season, and midterms plus eventually finals, crept up Devyn's back.

He glanced at the girl beside him, still peacefully asleep with her hair tousled and a soft smile gracing her lips. The night had unfolded in the cozy sanctuary of her room, where they had indulged in the simple pleasure of watching another movie together. This time, it was her favorite: La La Land.

They had laughed at the witty banter, sighed at the romantic moments, and reveled in the beauty of the music and dance sequences, even sharing one of their own as Ollie insisted.

And through it all, she had fallen even more than she anticipated, each moment becoming a core memory she will never forget.

"Oliver." The girl mumbled as she was half asleep. "Hi Devyn." He replied, a small smile gracing his lips as he sat up in bed. "Go back to sleep or I'll kill you." She whispered as he laughed.

"It's okay, you can go ahead." He assured her. "I'll be here when you wake up." Ollie said as she brought herself closer, cuddling into his side probably without realizing. "What time is it?" She asked, her eyes still closed.

"Uhh..." He reached for his phone that was rested on her bedside shelf. "7AM."

"You're joking." Devyn shot her head up in shock, furrowing her eyebrows at Ollie before rubbing a hand down her face. "How do you wake up so early?" She grumbled.

"Don't you usually wake up this early?"

"Not willingly." She yawned as she was now sat up in bed. "Ugh. Good morning I guess."

"You can go back to sleep— I don't mind."

"Nope. Good morning." She rubbed her eyes, laughing.

"Good morning." Ollie smiled happily as Devyn was now scratching her back and straightening out her hair.

"Don't even think about kissing me until you and I brush our teeth." She was quick to scold as he let out a scoff in return.

"Okay." He paused. "Do you happen to have an extra toothbrush then? All of my things are still at my hotel." He bit down a smile as she tied her hair up and glanced at him knowingly.

"I do, actually." Devyn replied, quickly leaning forward to hang over her bed before grabbing a basket from below. "Here." She handed Ollie a singular unopened toothbrush, his eyebrow raising in confusion.

"Why do you have so many—" He asked as he saw the amount of extras she had in the basket.

"My dorm happens to be the meetup spot," She said in response. "We've had lots of people sleepover and they don't have their essentials.... but not much people come over anymore."

"Why not?"

"We're sick of everyone." Devyn laughed as she finally got out of bed. "Now come on, I'll take you to the boys bathroom." She yawned, going over to her bathroom essentials hung on her closet hooks.

Getting out of bed, Ollie stood and quickly stretched his arms out, before adjusting his pajamas, turning to see Devyn unintentionally gawking at the scene before he covered her face with a single hand and teased her.

"Stare much?" He laughed. "Oh shut up—"

"Did you use my lotion?" She shoved his wrist away, recognizing the mango hibiscus scent.

"Yeah— I did!" He laughed as he sniffed his palms. "Smells good. You smell good."

"Thank you, I know." She quirked a brow. "Now come on." She grabbed his hand and her keys before walking out of the dorm.

Going down towards the other side of the hallway, Devyn happily showed Ollie the boys communal restroom, waiting for at least someone to exit since her keys didn't unlock the boys side.

Mindlessly talking as they were stood in pajamas, someone finally exited the boys room, allowing Ollie to happily enter while Devyn went ahead and made her way to the girls bathrooms.

After doing what she needed to do, Devyn splashed water onto her face before walking out, noticing Ollie stood awkwardly near her dorm door as he probably finish back in the boys bathroom.

"Hi." He smiled as she gave him a side eye.

"Hi to you..." She said awkwardly before unlocking her door and walking in.

"Ah!" Ollie grabbed her hand as the door shut behind them, pulling her in as he looked down at her. "I brushed my teeth." He quirked a brow.

"Oh you're so full of it." Devyn laughed in his face before tossing her keys on the bed. "Well... you did say..." He trailed off as she rolled her eyes. "You know..."

"Did I?" She teased Ollie as he laughed, quickly pulling her in for a brief kiss that she didn't mind at all, a smile permanently glued on his lips as she shook her head at him.

"I can only kiss my girlfriend for two more days." He grinned. A soft laugh emitting from Devyn. "So don't blame me!"

"I like the sound of that." Her hands dropped down from his chest, taking his hands into hers. "Your girlfriend."

"Lucky, aren't I?" He said with a cheesy grin, as she rolled her eyes once more.

"The luckiest." Her voice flirtatious and sarcastic.

"Now come on." Devyn let go of his hands and pat his chest. "Go get ready, we need to get you checked out of your hotel." She reminded him as he sighed, his lips forming a straight line.

"I didn't bring extra clothes. This is all I've got." He said, pointing down at his pajamas as she bit down a laugh. "Right." She nodded.

"Okay let me get ready, then we'll go."

"Just go in that?" He pointed at her the outfit she slept in which consisted of her stained Lightning McQueen shirt and satin shorts she had changed into before bed.

"Are you insane." She gave him a look as if he was an idiot.

Which is what he is.

"Okay fine..." He laughed, throwing his arms up in defense before turning around out of respect.

Shuffling around, Devyn quickly threw on his sweatshirt that he had taken off in the middle of the night as it got warmer, and rushed to put on a fresh pair of flared leggings.

"Okay. Ready. Come on." She grabbed her keys and slid on her Uggs as Ollie stood like an iPad kid, scrolling through his phone. "The faster you move, the faster we can come back and lay in bed."

"Right." His head shot up with a laugh before grabbing the hand she held out for him, and left the dorm.

VERA'S VOICE!
hello.

many apologies for i have no motivation for this book.
trying super hard to put effort again so i can finish!!!!!!! but there's still a lot i wanna do. Okay Bye.

hello Belle. Sorry i'm taking forever.