WET DREAMS

🔞  : 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 | 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 : please be advised that this content includes sexual words explicit language, mature themes, and addresses sensitive topics which might trigger someone who is sensitive about this kind of content. please be advised the scenes where only imagined by the writer. this content is not suitable for minor or unprepared readers. Instead of saying or performing bad words or deeds, scroll down, unfriend, or block me. errors ahead, reader discretion is advised.
_________________________________________

She was on her knees in front of me, sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow. The two women were standing around us watching as she sucked and licked my balls with one hand while she jerked me off with the other.

I could feel myself getting close to cumming so I pulled out of her mouth and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. Her friends came over and started licking her tits while she fucked me with her ass, taking both cocks in her ass at the same time. We all came together inside of her and then collapsed onto the bed exhausted.

Then I woke up.

My phone was ringing and I looked at it to see two missed calls
from Jessie. I picked the first one up, just to hear her voice.

"Hey."

"Good morning sweetie," she said back with a smile on her face.

I smiled too as I listened to her talk about how much fun we had last night. She told me that she would be home around five and hung up. I put the phone down as I got out of bed. Since I didn't have anything planned for today, I thought I might go into town to do some shopping or something.

I took off my boxers and stepped into the shower. While in there, I thought about Jessie's pussy and how good it felt sliding against mine. It wasn't long before my hand was rubbing myself as I fantasized about fucking her again. It felt so real and I came hard imagining us both naked in our bedroom making love.

I finished up in the shower and grabbed a towel. As I walked towards my bedroom, I could hear someone talking in the living room. When I opened the door, Jessie was sitting on the couch wearing a pair of shorts and a loose tank top. Her hair was still
wet but her makeup was done. I froze when I saw her sitting there.

My eyes went straight to her breast and then down to her legs. They were bare under the shorts and covered only by black thong panties. I looked down to see Jessie smiling at me with her arms crossed over her chest. I couldn't help but laugh as she looked away and hid behind her hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked her nervously.

She laughed and moved her hands down to her lap. "Nothing bad. I'm just getting ready for the day. I wanted to know if you had any plans."

I shook my head. "Nope, I don't really have anything special going on today."

"Well, I do," she replied.

Her eyes stayed locked on me while she spoke. The look in them made me nervous. I wasn't sure what I.was supposed to say or do. I stood there wondering what to do next as she started to unbutton her shirt. Once the last button.was undone, she pulled it open and let it fall off of her shoulders.

There was no bra underneath and her nipples were clearly visible.through the thin material. She sat there looking at me for a few seconds before taking a deep breath. I watched her breasts move up and down with each breath until finally she reached for her shirt and laid it across the back of the couch.

"So"

"Yeah?"

"You're not mad at me?" I was shocked by her question and didn't know how to respond.

I just turned and looked down at the ground. "No, why would I be mad?" Jessie sighed loudly and leaned forward on the arm of the couch. "Because I want to make love to you again."

I was so surprised and confused at her words. "Make love to me? Like a couple?" She nodded her head and I saw her cheeks turn red.

"Yeah, like a couple. Just because we fucked yesterday doesn't mean we can't fuck again today. I'm horny and I need to cum."

I sat down next to her and stared at her beautiful body. She had been working out regularly since I met her and I couldn't believe how perfect her body was. Her breasts were full and firm while her stomach was flat. Her thighs were toned and strong and I
knew they were great for gripping onto during sex. I looked up at her face when she reached out and took my hand. She brought it up to her breast and squeezed it gently as she looked at me.

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Yes!" I blurted out and almost jumped from my seat. I was so embarrassed.

"Thank you," she said and smiled.

I was completely flustered and couldn't speak. I looked down at my hands as she rubbed my fingers across her nipple.

"I always thought you were cute, but now I realize that you're even more handsome than I originally thought."

I felt my eyes widen as she continued rubbing my hand across her skin. My cock was growing hard in my jeans and I wanted nothing more than to strip her and throw her on the bed right there. But I did not want to embarrass or hurt her.

"Jessie, I-"

"Please stop talking," she whispered softly as she closed her eyes.

I held her breast in my hand as she moved my other hand to her leg. I started to rub slowly up and down her thigh as she kept my hands on her body. After a minute, she opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"This is what I've been wanting for so long. To touch you without fear of being rejected or punished." I swallowed hard and nodded my head as she pressed her lips against mine. I kissed her back and she moaned softly.

I could feel her tongue pressing against mine and her hips moving against my hand as I massaged her. And then–

I woke up. FUCK!