03

Friday. Yeonjun had no classes, which made Yeonjun happy. He has a free day, except that he will have a vocal lesson with Jin and Beomgyu. It should be an easy day for him, or perhaps not.

Yeonjun was sleeping when he heard a phone ringing. His phone buzzed loudly on his nightstand. He groaned and grabbed his phone to answer it.

"What is it?" He wailed

"Hyung, it's noon, and you're already complaining, " a male spoke.

"Listen, Soobin. You interrupted my peaceful sleep, " he snapped back, opening his eyes to look at the ceiling.

"Sorry, sorry. But anyway, Taehyun, Kai, Beomgyu, and I are going to an amusement park later today, and you must accompany us; no objections allowed. Meet us at the library at 1:30 PM, " Soobin explained and hung up the call before letting Yeonjun speak.

Poor Yeonjun has no choice but to go there anyway. He went to the bathroom to do his skincare and brush his teeth. He glanced at the mirror, noticing that acne appeared on his forehead. "Wah, I'm getting acne again. I need to maintain my sleep schedule, " Yeonjun complained. Time was running out, and he was getting late. Hurriedly, he chose a simple outfit for the day. White tank top and stripped button shirt with black baggy jeans. (Image below)

Before he left the house, he decided to cook something for Junyeong as Yeonjun didn't know when he would return home

Before he left the house, he decided to cook something for Junyeong as Yeonjun didn't know when he would return home. He quickly prepared Bibimbap and then placed it in the refrigerator. He wrote something simple on a sticky note and left it on a kitchen counter.

"Shoo, I'm late," Yeonjun tumbled at the entryway, replacing slides with crocs. He grabbed the keys from a table and dashed to the bus stop.

+ × +

"Gosh, where is he? It's 1:45, " Taehyun wailed. Taehyun hates anyone who arrives late for events. He doesn't like people wasting his precious time. The four males were inside the library, waiting for Yeonjun to arrive.

"Taehyun, don't be an asshole and have some patience like a good kid would do, " Soobin blurted out, receiving a slap on his shoulder. Soobin wanted to fight back, but Yeonjun was walking towards them.

"Don't fight because of me arriving late. Anyway, I'm being dragged here and wanted a free day. Soobin told me to accompany you all," Yeonjun scoffed and pulled a chair to sit. What's funnier is that Beomgyu witnessed all of that, and Yeonjun didn't realize Beomgyu was there.

"Since we all have arrived. Let's head out, " Kai announced, grabbing his backpack from the table."

Kai was skipping like a child on the sidewalk. Soobin and Taehyun were fighting like a married couple.

"Stop touching me. I'm trying to walk without fighting you, Soobin, " Taehyun moved far right side to give himself some space between himself and Soobin. "Aww, someone got a bit grumpy today, " Soobin giggled, pinching Taehyun's cheeks. Taehyun couldn't fight back, so he let Soobin do whatever he wanted. He also didn't want to waste his energy on Soobin.