Beginning of a rivalry

We open in Metropolis as mankind is introduced to Superman. Bruce Wayne is showed exiting a helicopter looking at the devastation occurring in the city as he quickly enters a car and heads into the city. He knew his girlfriend Selina Kyle was in the city meeting with LexCorp talking about some stuff that has to do with Wayne Industries. He reaches for his phone and he calls her hoping to get her out of the building.

Bruce: Come on Selina answer the phone!

Cut to Lexcorp

Selina sees what's going on outside a window and sees that Bruce is calling her and she answers

Selina: Hello?

Bruce: Selina! You need to get out of there now!

Selina then hears a loud sound and sees Superman pushing Zod into the building a floor below her. Selina knew she couldn't get out of there in time and she sadly put the phone to her ear.

Selina: I'm sorry babe it's too late for me.

Bruce: NO SELINA!

Selina: Bruce, I love you.

A crash is then heard and Bruce pulls up to see the building cut in half by Zod's heat vision

Bruce: SELINA!

Bruce moves towards the destroyed building and sees people running in the opposite direction. Bruce first helps someone out of the rubble and then to his shock he spots Selina lying in the rubble barely alive.He runs to her hoping to save her.

Bruce: Selina

Selina: Bruce?

Bruce: Hang on we're going to get you out of here. You're going to be ok.

But as he finishes Selina Kyle dies in Bruce's arms.

Bruce: Selina? SELINA!

Bruce crying holds onto her dead body he then looks up and sees Superman and Zod fighting in the sky. Bruce still holding a dead Selina Kyle glares angrily at Superman and vows to make him pay for Selina's death.