Act. 1

It's been two months since the outbreak, me and Daeyeol had been going in and out of supplies, it's been chaotic for the two of us but we still manage to survive these two nightmarish months of our lives.

Right now, we are inside a 7/11 it's totally almost empty and I'm just grabbing what I could grab, I then notice a body by the end of the other aisle, it's just it's feet but I'm pretty sure it's dead.

I walk up to it as slowly as possible and when I turn, I see a gruesome sight, it's just the lower half of the body, while the upper half is crawling on the floor on the other side where I notice Daeyeol is standing at.

He gave me a reassuring smile and small nod before I turned away and walked around again, after grabbing foods that we could store, I heard the door on the back of the store opening, I quickly held up my axe and started walking slowly towards it.

Then, a man with two other more guys came into my view and they pointed their own weapons at me, then, I heard a little shuffling behind me so I turn around and saw Daeyeol who has a relief smile on his face.

"H-hyung?" I heard the man who have a gun pointed at me say.

"Joochan-ah." Daeyeol replied.

"Hyung." Joochan said and run up to him and they embrace each other.

I just stand there awkwardly and put my axe down, I look over to the other two men and they hug Daeyeol too, I am guessing the other one must be Youngtaek and the other must be Jangjun.

I started walking away from them when I heard Daeyeol call my name, I turn around and face them with my emotionless face and bow a little, I head to where I put my bag pack and put it behind me.

"That's y/n.. I saved her two months ago... She's actually not a Kpop fan she just happens to know me and our group because of her friend." I heard Daeyeol said.

"I uhm... I'm sorry about earlier... It's so rude of me to point my gun at you." Joochan said from behind me.

"Who cares? It's no biggie. I pointed my axe at you too." I replied coldly and walks outside of the 7/11.

I started walking to our car, which is originally owned by my friend Jessi, and sat on the driver seat, I waited for them to come out as I check our gas, it's still half full and it would still last us for at least two days before this runs out.

When I looked up, I saw Daeyeol, Jangjun, Youngtaek and Joochan walking towards the vehicle that I am in and I quickly looked away from them, when they reach the car, Daeyeol sat on the passenger side while the other three on the backseat.

I started the car as I listen to their conversation, I realized that their group got separated on the start of the outbreak and that these three are lucky enough to be able to stay altogether without getting harmed, I just listen to them quietly while driving.

We then arrived in the house that me and Daeyeol had scavenge one month ago and this house certainly became our safe haven, only because it's far away from where zombies could lurk in and also because it's hidden from any hindsight so, it's safe for us.

We also added some traps so that if we aren't home, like we are busy scavenging for foods and other necessary equipments, and someone or zombies tried to lurk around, they would be killed instantly, only me and Daeyeol knows where the traps are hidden.

I parked the car and the four of them got out, I took went out and fix the bag on my shoulder, I took the keys and put them in my pocket then started covering the car with leafs and branches that are big enough to cover it and also some tarpolines so that it could be protected from the human eye.