💜Again💜

Look for me in the dark,
and light me up, my love

_________________________________________

Author's pov

Y/n couldn't believe what she just heard. Did he just address her as Mrs. Kim? Will he even let her breathe? This man is her breath sucker. His lips twitched upwards watching her reaction. He felt proud of gaining this reaction from her. He felt like today he did something.

"What?" Y/n asked despite of her fast heart beat. She just wants to throw her throbbing heart somewhere.

"It's termed as a compliment,Mrs. Kim when someone praises you or admires you" He leaned back to see her reaction properly.

"I know-I- thank you" she somehow completed her sentence.

"Hmm" He hummed still gaping at her.

"There are fu*king three chocolate fountains" y/n turned around abruptly listing to her brother.

Her already red cheeks turned bloody red listening to brother. She was embarrassed. She looked at Taehyung and saw him looking at her. Oh! She forgot he doesn't move his eyes from hers. Something she wonders if this guy has some serious problem.

"Don't yell" y/n scolded him and looked towards Taehyung.

Jack also looked at Taehyung and smiled.

"Because you are here, she is not jumping otherwise she-" jack was cut between his sentence by y/n.

"Zip up, jack and please leave" y/n said because she knew jack will expose her in front of Taehyung.

"Oh! Desperate to be alone with him" y/n didn't count the number she stabbed jack in her mind. She gritted her teeth.

"Who is desperate?" This was jin along with yura.

"Y/niie" yura yelled and ran towards her.  she indicated y/n to take her in her arms. Y/n felt a little uncomfortable while lifting her but non the less she did. Her outfit was not cooperating with her. She sighed but watching yura she didn't mind anything.

"You look absolutely beautiful tonight"
Y/n said and pecked yura's nose.

Yura giggled and snuggled in y/n's neck. Y/n smiled and saw jisoo coming towards them. Taehyung was just staring at her without worrying what others would think. He never cared. He noticed y/n couldn't take yura properly because of her dress.

"Y/n you look gorgeous and I am so happy from your decision"  jisoo said while smiling.

"You too look very pretty tonight" y/n said smiling but she clenched her jaws listings to jack.

"Gorgeous?who?her?" Jack scoffed making y/n's fun. Jisoo too laughed.

"Tae everything is ready for the announcement" namjoon said. Taehyung nodded. He looked y/n.

He took yura from for her. Y/n blushed.
But what shook her soul was when his asked for her hands. He extended his palm towards her while carrying yura in another hands. Everyone said "ooho" in a low voice. Y/n wanted to dig a hole and burry herself in. With her shaky hands she held his palm. She smiled nervously looking at everyone.