"where is taehyung" ?

---

Three days had passed since Taehyung's absence from the university. The rumor mill was buzzing with speculations about his sudden disappearance. Jungkook, along with his group members Choi Yeonjun, Jackson Wang, jhope, and lisa , sat in a corner of the cafeteria, discussing the mysterious absence.

Jungkook leaned forward, his impatience evident.

"Guys, have you noticed that Taehyung hasn't shown up for three days straight? What's up with that?"

Choi Yeonjun shrugged. "Maybe he's off on some secret mission to save the world. You know, superhero stuff."

Jackson Wang chuckled. "Or maybe he's off filming a drama. I heard he auditioned for a role last week."

jhope chimed in, "Nah, he's probably just avoiding us after that brawl. Can't face us, you know?"

lisa rolled her eyes. "Come on, guys. Taehyung's not that dramatic. Maybe he's just sick or something."

Jungkook shook his head. "No way. He will even come to university when he is sick. He's never missed this many days without a good reason. Something's definitely fishy."

Just then, a group of girls walked past their table, whispering about Taehyung's absence and throwing curious glances at Jungkook and his friends.

Jackson Wang grinned mischievously. "Looks like our little enemy has become the talk of the town. Who would've thought?"

Choi Yeonjun nodded. "Yeah, Jungkook, your reputation as his rival is soaring high. Maybe he's hiding in fear!"

Jungkook smirked. "Yeah, right. More like he's plotting his revenge from afar."

Their banter continued, each member adding their own humorous take on Taehyung's disappearance. Despite the tension between Jungkook and Taehyung, their group enjoyed poking fun at the situation.

As they laughed and joked, the mystery of Taehyung's whereabouts remained unsolved, adding a layer of intrigue to their already eventful university life.

---

Away from the busy university and the chatting students of supreme fighters , Taehyung walked through Daegu's  Airport alone. His body still hurt from the hits he got, and his cheek had a scar from a hard slap. He was going back to Seoul but didn't know what to do next. Well taehyung went to daegyu because of his father's work and he was actually glad to go there . At least he will get some time to recover and will not get teased by some immature bunny .

On the plane, Taehyung asked the air hostess politely, "Excuse me, where do I sit?" He closed his eyes and covered himself with a shawl to hide.

Returning home after three days of being away from university, Taehyung felt bad for not facing his problems. He thought Jungkook's group must be wondering where he was, thinking he was hiding and it pissed him off litterely . ohhhh good why me!

At home, Taehyung's talks with his dad were cold and mean. His dad said hurtful things, but Taehyung stayed silent. His mom smiled but didn't really care. She told Taehyung to eat, but it was all fake.

So he went to his room silently  and threw himself on bad .

Pathetic!

really ...really pathetic!

He  knew he was pathetic . So much weak and bad that he cant even please his parents. He thought about it for a moment before drifting off to sleep.

__________
next day: