heat of the moment .

Lust is bad.
Even worst if its for the person you hate.

Well is hate now the perfect word to say or not?

Jungkook believes hate is the strong word . But the question is

does he hates taehyung or not ?

If anyone had asked him this question few hours ago then he would have said" yes" but now he doesnt seem to hate the person ahead of him . Surely , he hates his rival . But the person in his hold moaning and whining whenever he bites him hard , kisses him , pulls his lower lip just to push his tongue is not his rival . This person seems taehyung just taehyung who have his own fears and is not hiding behind a smirk  rather kissing him back and fully submitting in the hold .

But will it be right if they do this ?

Life has never been tough  for jungkook maybe because of his family  who never leaves him to depression  or maybe simply because of his friends who trusts him blindly .But that doesnt really mean he never had problems to face . Ofcourse he had his own problems . Well not problems just one problem "kim taehyung ". Growing up beside taehyung's mansion in a little house and after years of his father's hardwork,  building another mansion a little far from the previous one is how jungkook lived .

He still remembers he was 5 years old when he saw taehyung . Maybe he saw him before that too but he doesnt remember it .  He remembers , When he saw him , he immediately wanted to be friend with him but when the older looked at him , he seemed angry like he stole his toys and candys . He still remembers how he cried when little 6 years old taehyung pushed him in water . He had cried whole night in his mom's arms saying that" the preety hyung pushed me , he hates kookooo . Is kookoo bad   why dont he want to be friend with me ? "  Now remembering all this feels strange . He remembers , how even after that incident  also he wasnt able to hate the preety hyung . The 8 years old jungkook would do anything to make the preety hyung like him but noww.........................

Well , no matter the efforts he applied . Their bond was built on a sifting sand .It may had been written in their fate so they grew up disliking each other .

_________

" jungkooooah__" A whine erupted from taehyung's mouth when jungkook backed away detatching himself from the later just to undress his pants but taehyung wasn't having any of it so he pulled jungkook again  kissing him feviorishly and desperatly who was half way in removing his pants .  His one  hand already going behind jungkook's hair tugging them whenever he likes . Jungkook grinned loving the desperateness that the later is showing . He slowly removed his pants fully  with his feet while kissing back with equal desperateness .

"Patient ...tae patient " jungkook said when the red haired started to pull his hair harshly . He would have loved it if it wasnt for the harsh bites on his chest. He chuckled cause even after his words the red haired seem to nowhere  near patient rather he starts whining ,opening his shirt fully which was unbuttoned and starts biting the younger's neck. Jungkook holds him by his hip grinding their lower when the later bit him on his neck . Their bodies were cose and intimate . Never in his life jungkook thought that he will hug taehyung like this  . He will have him like this . And the thought of even taehyung going back to his hating era after this made his skin crawl . A fear of it . He felt possessive thinking someone seeing taehyung like this and doing things like this to taehyung .  He feels cringe for his own self . What is he even thinking. He sould have laughed if anyone would have told him (i feel possessive for my rival ) but now it doesnt seem funny . Its not even near funny when his hands tightened arought the red haired boy's waist just at the thought of someone having him like this . Does he feel same with other guys? Ofcourse he isnt any special . Does other kiss him like this? Many thoughts erupting in jungkook's mind making him just more desperate for the other.

"Fuck tae" jungkook moaned when taehyung moved a little lower taking jungkook's  one nipple in his mouth , swirling his tongue over the pecs and doing the same with another  backing away just to lick them and again sucking them but the next moment jungkook pushed him and pinned him on that wall . His shirt and pants were already removed leaving both of them into their boxers .

......

Chap finish....

Umm sorry for the cockblock actually . I am going to write explict scene in next chap . I promise . I am actually at nepal for a grand wedding so i am going to write it after i come back to  my home . Anyway no one is reading it though .(emotional damage)🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭