Angry explosion

Pez's POV
When Mandy praised me i was on cloud nine. Every time she does this i dont know what happens to me but i feel like a teenage girl crushing over someone. Right now i was doing some workout in the gym  as i am a little gym freak you can say so its early and i am alone in the room doing some skipping.

Suddenly there was sound of opening of door and Mandy came inside

Suddenly there was sound of opening of door and Mandy came inside. She saw me and smiled a little and said...
"Hey how are you?"
"I am good, what about you?"  I replied
"Me too" giving short reply she went away towards treadmill

A few moments later....

I was doing some bench presses when i became distracted watching Mandy doing squats and it was a sight for sore eyes. Suddenly the i lost the control of thr barbell and was not able to lift it and the pressure on my chest was increasing rapidly making it difficult for me to breathe.
"Mandy" i whispered out of breath. She didn't heard me, then again i called her a little bit more louder than earlier.  This time she heard me and saw me struggling. She came running towards me and swiftly lifted the barbell and placed it in its place.
" Perry are you alright" she asked me instantly.
" yea thanks mate for the help"  i replied still catching my breath
" lets go to the physio therapist she will check you and let us know if there are any sort of injury" she said worriedly
" No need i am fine you can continue your workout" i replied
"so stubborn i am not listening to your ifs and buts lets go" she draped her hand around my waist and placed my over her shoulder and her skin felt really soft and my body felt on fire. I forgot any sort of pain and was just relieving her touch. She gently took me to the doctor. He took some tests and scans and asked us to wait for an hour for the reports. I am under observation until the reports arrives. Then i looked up and saw Mandy boring holes in my head with serious expressions while crossing her arms. Not lying but she looks  so cute with the angry expressions.

I decided to lighten the atmosphere with some sarcastic comment

I decided to lighten the atmosphere with some sarcastic comment. I didn't realise how wrong was i to think like this.
" Oh Mandy you are looking like an angry young woman who will eat me raw. Have some mercy on me i was literally squashed between the barbells and bench" i said with a small chuckle but she did not find it funny and suddenly exploded with anger and said
" Do you have any idea what could have happened if I was not present there at the right time huh? What were you thinking that made you distracted? You  know it right what problems it could have caused to your career . How could you be so irresponsible you stupid lady."
I was too stunned to speak anything. The always calm and composed woman is now exploding in anger just because i was injured because of my stupidity but why am i feeling happy about her anger. Maybe because it shows that she cares about me. How could i forget when she took me to the doctor immediately and did not let me protest it. This lady is just making me more intrigued about her.
"Answer me Pez" she said with frustration
"Sorry mate i... wait did you called me Pez?" I asked surprised
"No" she replied quickly
" i know you did so don't deny it and please from now on call me Pez only and yea it was totally an accident so don't worry i am absolutely fine because you saved me on time or otherwise I would have been seriously injured. So thanks Mandy i will be forever grateful for it." I said with smile
"Mention not, and lets wait for the reports ok" i nodded

After one hour....
The door creaked and doctor entered the room.
"How are you feeling Miss Perry?" She asked me
"A little bit tired but overall I'm feeling good" i replied
"So i received the reports and there is nothing to worry about everything is fine(then she turned towars Mandy and said) take care of her and don't let her do any tough workout just light exercises and no practice for 2 days just make sure she rests well and you can leave after signing discharge papers"Mandy nodded and said sure doctor and thanked her and doctor left the room.
"You heard right so no practice for two days ok then we can again consult the doctor then you can resume playing."
" noo i want to playy( i whined) i am hundred percent healthy please dont make me miss the next game please" i said with puppy eyes and she rolled her eyes looking at me.
" dont worry about it ok match is after 3 days so focus on recovering so that you can play as soon as possible. It's upon you now." She said sternly but politely

We then returned to the RCB camp where everyone was present. Suddenly we were bombard with questions. Then Mandy calmed everyone and replied to there question. It was time for practice and all were going towards the bus. Someone caught my hand i looked and saw Mandy holding it.
" Where are you going miss?" She asked raising her eyebrows
"I am just going to watch everyone play" I chuckled nervously
"Just go to your room and rest. These are strictly the orders from the management and captain. We need our best player intact before match so shooo ."
" ok ok i am leaving don't worry Captain Saab" i saluted her mockingly and she made an annoying face.
"And listen(she turned towards me) thank you for being there for me. You show that you dont care about others but inside you are a big softy." I said and hugged startling her but she melted into hug really soon like she was in need of it. Softy i am telling you guys i thought chuckling.

Then i went towards my room and slept instantly due to medicines

Then i went towards my room and slept instantly due to medicines. Happily relieving today's moment.