Chapter 2.5 Deal 2

After Kurono and Junko gave their statements and left, the patrol police, Kubo begins his investigation on Kurono. Going through files after files, staring at the computer for records of the boy.

"Masamune's children huh. Seems like the apple didn't fell far off the tree."

The old man was scrolling through the computer, reading Kurono's history with the law and violence. And one pinched his interest.

(Attempted murder on the street of Chiba. Adult beaten into coma by a teenager.)

He clicked in, fully focusing on the screen and forget about his real duty of patrolling.

Shiryuu Resident.

"Welcome back!!"

Back at the Yakuza residence, Junko arrived through the back door and are greeted by the members. But the girl has been through a lot so she ignores them and return to her room instead.

The moment Kurono walked through the door, the expressions of the Yakuza members changed to grim, giving him the disapproving look.

Kurono was making his way to Sato before Reiji stopped him.

"Oi you. Change your damn uniform and come here to look after the garden. You're apart of this now boy."

Kurono, didn't even turned to face him, replies.

"I'm a bodyguard, and my shift is done. Also tending to the garden, is the job of slaves and scums. Go find someone of that caliber to do it for you."

With that, he left the furious Reiji, raging on the spot by himself.

"That! Freaking! Brat!!!"

Lifting the shovel in hand, he's going to kill the boy but Kiba and Aiba hold him back.

"Who are you calling scum!!? Come here and find out who's which!!!"

"Reiji calm down!!"

"It won't do us any good!!"

Kurono arrived at the living room, where Shinji and Sato are playing shogi chess.

"I've returned." He greeted the two.

"Oh Shun. Welcome back." Shinji return his greeting.

"Where's Missy?" Sato inquires.

"She has retreated to her room."

"That so. Well, thank you for your work. You may rest. We'll call for you if anything else is needed."

"I understand." Kurono bow his head, exit the room and returned to his.

It was peaceful for Junko the moment she returned to her room. No Kurono to look after, no one dares to enter without her permission.

'It's too early to celebrate. I need to come up with something.' She thought to herself.

The peaceful afternoon were used to do her school works and some planning.

Then dinner arrived.

As usual, everyone in the place gathered at the table.

"Itadakimasu."

Dinner was slow, except for Junko, who wished to quickly finish hers.

"Junko. How's school today?" Shinji, being the one to break the silence, asks his daughter. Junko let out a sigh, then pointing at Kurono with her chopsticks.

"He sent some students to the infirmary during dodgeball lesson."

All the Yakuza members turned towards the calm boy who's still focusing on his meal.