Chapter 36: Gathering

_______________

Let's go back 4 days ago. About 16 hours after the end of the battle with Reze

In a house in downtown New York...

Three brothers enjoy a plate of spaghetti. The eldest brother with neat hair and a little beard on his chin is named Tom, the second brother with messy hair is Jerry, and the youngest brother with two vertical scars above his right eye is Tyke.

Tom: "There's a new mission from the FBI."

Jerry: "going hunting demon hunters again?"

Tom: "this time it's demon hunting"

Jerry: "hunting demons? Do you hunt more beautiful girls? I heard that in Japan there are only girls"

Tyke: "Brother, you always hunt for girls"

Tom took out two pictures, one was of the saw demon's semi-complete form, the other was Pochita in dog form walking at someone's feet.

Tom: "These two pictures are the same guy, bring him back to America and we'll have two million dollars right away"

Jerry: "two million!? Did you hear that right?"

Tom: "This case will be very dangerous, we have to trick him out of the security department and not reveal our existence"

The youngest brother, Tyke, swallowed his saliva nervously, frightened by the danger of this mission.

Tyke: "There's a chance we'll die, maybe we'll have to quit this job..."

Jerry: "died?"

Tom turned to his brother, looked straight into his eyes and said, "Tyke, we, can't die."

Tom: "can you imagine my death?"

Tyke shook his head vigorously.

"What about this idiot?" Tom said, turning his gaze to Jerry who was still chewing his food, still the same, Tyke was still shaking his head vigorously.

Tom: "What about mine?"

Tyke suddenly stopped, hesitated for a moment, sweating before shaking his head frantically.

Tom: "that's right"

"Gun guns passed through our house but we were still alive, even though our parents and grandparents were all dead"

"Even if we are eaten by demons or engulfed in flames...even if we eat poison, we cannot die."

"we are the embodiment of immortality"

________________________

Looks like a forest with harsh winters in the Soviet Union.

Two silhouettes are moving in the forest. Woman wearing a fur coat and man holding a bow. The two gingerly chased a fox in the distance, the fox was unaware of their presence. The man found the perfect shooting angle, pulled the bowstring back and aimed at the target.

He shot.

The arrow immediately hit the fox, the fox was hit by the arrow and screamed and immediately fell down and died. At this time, the man lowered his bow and arrow and turned his head towards the woman.

"Master, what is the purpose of this hunt?" the man asked.

'Tolka, do you feel like you just took a life?' the woman looked at him.

Tolka: "no, I just felt the vibration of the bowstring"

???: "Really"

______

"Tolka, do you feel like you just took a life?" the woman continued to ask Tolka. Tolka glanced at her, holding the butchered fox carcass.

Tolka: "I used to skin animals at home...so I didn't feel anything"

______

Tolka brought the fox home and cooked its meat into a stew. Woman sitting at table and waiting to be served.

???:"Tolka, do you feel-"

Tolka:"no"

"I understand" the woman nodded, accepting the stew that Tolka gave her. "Tolka...this job is demon hunting...but it's completely different" The woman took out a photo of Pochita's semi-complete form and placed it on the table.

Tolka: "What's the difference?"

"It has humanity" the woman said. "It knows how to suffer, it knows how to laugh, it knows how to love, it has honesty and kindness, it has all the emotions of a real human being, like a human in the form of a demon" the woman female said.

"we'll do what we can do with the fox, can you do it?"

Tolka: "I can do it, but after this, you can stop doing this job, you only have half a year left to live and I hope you live in peace"

______

On a bed in a hotel room in Beijing, China.

Five naked women are cuddling each other.

The white-haired woman wearing a blindfold over her left eye seemed to be the center of the harem, her arms tightly embracing the other four, each girl bearing characteristics that showed they were evil.

"Ahh...Quanxi...it feels so good..." a girl in the white-haired woman's arms muttered. Her black hair tied into a ponytail was a strange creature.

"HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN!" another girl screamed, her right eye sticking out of her socket and hanging from her face, a large amount of her brain protruding from her head through the gap on the left side of her skull.

Another girl, whose body resembled Frankenstein's monster, was clinging to Quanxi's chest, looking up at Quanxi affectionately. Most of her limbs were held together by stitches spread across her body.

The fifth girl is sleeping soundly, on her head there are two red horns growing backwards and her hands are handcuffed, most likely used for "dark" purposes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"You have something to do" said a man in military uniform, signaling his presence. "Catching Saw Devils in Japan"

Quanxi: "What's in return?'

"This has always been a dangerous job. The marshal said that he will meet your request as long as it is within his ability" the man said.

"Girls, tell me what you want?" Quanxi said, turning towards his harem.

"one hundred donuts!" The devil with strange hair said.

"blood" said the horned demon.

"HALLOWEEN!" The demon with his brain exposed said, taking a karate stance.

And the demon with his mouth sewn did not answer.

Quanxi: "give them civil rights and the most basic education"

"We will see if you succeed" the man said, turning to leave

________

On a bench in Munich, Germany...

An old man is sitting reading a newspaper.

A man wearing a military coat and fur hat sat next to him.

"Christmas came a little early." The man said.

"Who will receive the gift?" The old man looked up from his newspaper. "The chainsaw demon who caused waves in Japan." The man said.

"What's the reward?"

"What do you want?"

"Four beautiful babies. Gender doesn't matter." The old man said.

"The purpose is?"

"Three to sign the contract. One to satisfy."

"I will arrange it." The man said then stood up and left.

-end of chapter-