𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

The evening seems so cool as it was monsoon. The chilly weather is there in a soothing manner. Everyone was so busy in getting ready. Why? Because today's is the reception. Ishaan just entered into his room, only to halted on his place. Jhanvi was all ready standing infront of the mirror.

 Jhanvi was all ready standing infront of the mirror

[Her OOTD]

"You look stunning!" He screamed.

"Slow down!" Jhanvi glared at him.

He gave a toothy smile.

"You also look good." She said with a smile.

" She said with a smile

[His OOTD]

Ishaan smiled and made his way towards her. He leaned in to kiss her cheek. She smiled.

"Ishaan," she called out.

"Hnn?" He hummed.

"I'm feeling a little scared." She said playing with the cloth of his kurta.

"Why?" Ishaan asked knitting his eyebrows.

"Uhm, will media be there?" Jhanvi asked.

"Are you scared of them?" He asked.

"Uhm, no uh, uh hhaa nah don't know!" She said weirdly.

"What is your problem Jhanvi? What happened to you?" Ishaan asked cupping her both cheeks.

"I don't know, Ishaan. I've never been infront of anything like these.." She murmured.

"Is it?" He asked lifting her chin with his index finger.

Jhanvi nodded.

"Jhanvi, I can understand. You don't need to be nervous. I'll be with you. Don't worry. And about media, yes they will be there. It's needed. Not only them, so many people who are our business partners, friends and everyone. You've to definitely face all of these anyway when you become my wife. So, that day is here. It's today!" Ishaan shrugged.

Jhanvi looked deep into his grey eyes. Ishaan kissed her forehead.

"I love you." He muttered against her forehead.