Beautifully Broken

This is my last message to you. You were the most amazing person for me. I never loved someone like this. I never felt like this. Yes, I accept that I went mad in love with you. I was too much in love with you. I lost myself by loving you and I expected you to hold me. But insecurities and overthinking ruined me. It was my fault. I accept this. But it was your actions which made me feel like this.

We were not bonded emotionally. We were the opposite. You did what you felt right. I did what I felt was right. Also, I learned my lesson. Peace and love can never reside with insecurities and anxiety. I think my obsession for you ruined everything. I learned my lesson. I accept everything. I blame myself.

Genuinely, I was struggling to be happy with you because you wanted things according to you. I was never your priority. Somewhere, you went selfish. Well, it's all okay. Everything is in the past now. You did absolutely correct by breaking my trust. Else, I could never leave you or lose feelings for you.

Now this heartbreak is gonna make me a wiser person. But I don't want to see you and hear from you ever in my life. From now, you don't exist for me. I was the mad one who loved you but failed to handle myself while loving you. I wish you a happy life ahead. I promise you that I will never come back or poke you. I am happy for you. I think it's time to go away from you. You were never right for me. It was me who was trying to change you. I am sorry for that. I am sorry for everything. Have a good life ahead. May you be loved back by the love of your life.

Rainy afternoon

year 2014