Chapter 5

Sarah started the tour with taking Walter to the penthouse floor where one of their pools was at for their high paying customers. It was a stunning pool area with comfy seatings, a hot tub and bar area. 

"We try our best to give our customers the best of the best." She told him. She opened the door to show him outside the pool area. "All of our pools are heated, There's two indoor pools and one outdoor pool at each hotel." She explained. "We have a sandy area over here for tanning. Fresh towels to do so are over here." 

As Walter walked with her, he had noticed the limp she tried really hard to hide from him. 

He had gotten her file and medical record. So, he knew exactly what was wrong with her. Once she was changed, her deformed foot will be fixed. She won't suffer with it anymore. He would make sure of it.

They walked around the area a bit more before she took him into a room. She then took him to the main floors to show him the other rooms, the bar there, the gift shop, the other indoor pool that was actually on the third floor, the outdoor pool, and the restaurant. 

She took him around, talking to him about specific things, answering his questions about the hotel. She lastly took him to the restaurant.

"I've come up with a lot of the recipes myself." She explained. She had told the other hotel to make sure they had some samples of the food for when they arrived at that hotel. She wanted to make a great impression on him.

"We make great coffee drinks in the morning from five am to two pm." She told him as they got to the bar area. "We also have amazing cocktails." She told him.

"I am having a set up made for you at our next location. We make it the same way here, so I didn't think you needed samplings at both hotels. But I thought you'd like to try our smoothies." She told him as she nodded at the bartender.

The bartender got to work on making them both a smoothie. "This is our summer special smoothie. It's a strawberry banana orange. Of course these will be virgin ones, but it is offered with a choice of liquor." Sarah informed him. 

The bartender put the drinks in cups and handed them off. She smiled taking them. "Thank you, Simon." She told the bartender before facing Walter. She held one of the two cups to him. "It's been quite popular since we started it." She explained taking a sip.

He also took a sip and smiled with a nod. "It's very good. Sweet yet tart at the same time." He said taking another sip. She agreed with him. "Perfect for a hot day like today." She told him walking him out to the lobby.

They walked to the car waiting to take them to the next hotel. She thanked the valet for bringing her car up. She went to get her door, but Walter beat her to it. He smiled at her and held his hand out to help her get in.

Sarah blushed and took his hand. She thanked him before she got into the car. Her ankle throbbing a bit. Happy she was no longer standing on it. When Walter got in, she started off for the next hotel.

___

Sarah once more showed Walter around the hotel. Her leg throbbing like crazy. So, she excused herself for a moment while the bar tender showed him their own wine they made. 

Sarah went outside and pulled out her hemp smokes, lighting one up. She sighed and took some Motrin down with saliva. She smiled as a coworker came over with some water, having seen her looking like she was in pain.

"How do you think it's going?" The coworker asked. "I think it's going well." The two females turned to see Walter there. He walked over to them. The coworker quickly left the two to get back to work.

"I didn't know you smoke." He noted, looking at the stick in between her fingers. "Oh, um, it's hemp. I don't have my CBD vape, so I use these to help with pain." She explained. He took it from her fingers and took a drag. 

She blushed as he did this. Wasn't he worried that this was an indirect kiss! She felt her brain malfunction for just a few moments. He handed it back over. It took her a moment before taking it back from him.

Her face was bright red as she put it between her lips to finish the rest of it. "Why don't you have a seat with me while trying this food." He told her. "Put your feet up." He continued as she put the butt of the stick away.

She finished her water and walked him to the restaurant. The food was finished and brought out. 

She explained each dish and its ingredients to him when he got to a plate. 

When they finished with all this, she walked him to the room he was going to be staying in. "Can I ask on your opinion of the hotel? We um. We really need the help." She told him. "I don't want to lose my restaurants." She said looking around her as if someone was going to come out of nowhere and attack her for asking him this.

Walter tilted his head a bit. "It's a beautiful business your family has. It holds a lot of interest." He told her with a nod. She smiled in relief. It sounded like good news, so that's how she was taking it.

"I should get back to work. Have a good evening Mr. DeVille. I know that my uncle and probably my father will meet with you soon." She held out her hand once again to shake it. But he once again, took it and kissed it once more as looked her in the eye.

"I hope to see you again real soon Princess." He told her.

She blushed and went off to get back to work.