just the beginning

Alu: *trying to play with super kitty* come on kitty, let's play, you are always resting or sleeping.

Super Kitty: no Alu, I don't want to play right now, I just want to rest.

Alu: that's all you ever want to do, just for a few nights, Pleaseeeeee *does the puppy eyes*

Super Kitty: *growls low in my throat* I said no, now get lost!

Alu: ugh! Fine, your so stubborn- *feels the ground shake badly* uh kitty

Super Kitty: I felt it to *flies up into the sky and looks around*

Alu: Do you see anything?!

Super Kitty: no! *flies higher and almost gets shot down by a missile* woah! *dives under it and uses my heat vision to blow the missile up* that was close *looks at where it came from* Alu! Head south to the alleyway!

Alu: got it *taps my chest and my suit forms around me as I take a downward dog stance then blast off at super speed*

Super Kitty: *follows her from above*

Alu: *stops inside the alleyway* alright criminal- huh? *finding nothing I sit confused* but-

Criminal: *smacks her on the head from behind with a crowbar hard, causing her head to bleed*

Alu: *yelps upon feeling the contact then falls and looks at the criminal as he uncloaks*

Criminal: he was right, you are stupid and predictable *raises the crowbar again to strike her head again*

Super Kitty: *flying down and slamming into him then knocks him to the floor with a powerful blow to his head. Looks at Alu* you okay?

Alu: *rubs my head with my paw* y-yeah, thanks *smiles at him*

Criminal: my master predicted this too.

Super Kitty: *hisses at him while starting to float as my eyes glow bright* Who are you?!

Criminal: can't say, if I do it'll ruin my masters victory.

Alu: Who is your master then! *growls as sparks start flying off my suit and fur*

Criminal: you'll find out when he arrives on earth and starts killing everyone you care about *starts leaving the alleyway*

Super Kitty: *flies at him* your not going anywhere!-

Criminal: until we meet again. *turns, pulling out a pistol and shooting him with black kryptonite then throwing down a smoke bomb that explodes into smoke, causing me to disappear*

Super Kitty: *gets hit by the bullet and falls down to the ground*

Alu: *gasp* Kitty! *runs over and quickly picks him up and runs him to base*

Super kitty: *unconscious due to the black kryptonite*