Harrissia's Coven Comes Over

It's been another week and Harrissia noticed her Coven Members being attacked badly as she kept on getting the many notifications about it until Fleur Delacour saved them and Harrissia owes her one as she got them over through the portal in the WWW (Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes) building in Diagon Alley and safely in the second WWW building.

"I owe you one for this, Fleur." Harrissia said as she hugs the Veela adult for the help.

"No problem, Rissia." Fleur said as she's happy to help as there's no way's she going to let that stand as the Matriarch of the Veela Sisterhood's pissed and she's making waves about the new 'Clan', may they call themselves Coven, of the Sisterhood being attacked scarring everyone by this.

The new building's making both Fred and George happy as it's just like their first building, but much more spacious and a lot more room making them to like this as they noticed that Harrissia got everything set up for them inside with new inventions that she made as well, too. They had placing the very many Acromantula Silk crafted items down fast and their prices.

"This is going..."

"To be perfect."

"Lots of space inside..."

"And it's like the space..." 

"In the first building we have!" Both said as they like it since Harrissia has always made sure there's room as the first WWW build has the space of the Malbork Castle/The New Century Global Center/Kinepolis-Madrid Ciudad de la Imagen megaplex/Boeing Everett Factory fused together.

The second building's fully ten times that space inside of it making them to have more room and she got the place stocked up for them making them to open the store that very moment as lots of costumers were coming in and checking it out since it's all new to them right now and they like what they saw.

Harrissia even added some warnings for both of the Savanaclaw and Octavinelle Dorm members for some of the items on sell making the two Housewardens to like what they see. Harrissia's on the top floor of the building and Riddle's there since the orange head, Ace pulled him there to see it.

Ace screams as Riddle shows him a teacup that transforms into a mouse making many to laugh as Riddle actually laughs making Trey to chuckle at Ace. Trey Clover's a tall, fair-skinned young man with short, dark-green hair. He has very short, side swept bangs and thicker-than-average eyebrows.

His eyes are a warm hazel and he always wears black, full-rimmed glasses. On his left cheek is a small, black marking in the shape of a club (or clover) symbol. He is often shown with a clever smirk on his face. Trey wonders what caused Riddle to change this much so fast before he saw him heading towards Harrissia who gently rubs his head.

'Kind of like a mother to her child from the looks of it actually.' Trey thinks as he should keep an eye on her before he saw that Headmage Crowley walking into the building and the Weasley Twins welcomes him as they asked if he's interested in anything in the shop which he declines.

"Just curious on where it came from." Both smirked at him as he feels like he's in danger, but he's not the target as this is a playful smirk more than a dangerous smirk like he thinks it was as the twins looks to each other before turning to look at Harrissia who waves as Ginny jump-hugs Riddle.

"So cute! You're soo cute and adorable! Rissia! Rissia! Can I keep him!? Can I!? Can I?!" Riddle just blushes as his face is in her chest from her hug making the two other Housewardens to laugh at the site of Riddle blushing as this is gold and they took blackmail pictures of the site.

"I don't know. I think his 'crushing-on-him' boyfriend, Floyd Leech would be upset about that." Harrissia said as Floyd blushes at that one with Riddle being shocked before Ginny pouts as she likes Riddle making Harrissia to remind her of Colin making her to apologies.