New Coven Member and Floyd's First Trial

Harrissia handed Riddle one of her Coven Membership mirror compounds making him to be a part of her Coven now and he gets a gamer screen as well, too as Fred helps him get use to it fast and he saw where all of the spider silk came from making him to freak a bit mentally at how large they are.

Congratulations!

You got a new Coven Member!

Riddle James Potter neè Rosehearts (Level 1, EXP: 0/80,000)

Coven Members: 10/30

Harrissia helps on some missions, but he has to do the work himself making him to have some hard times, but he managed to get to Level 8 and be at the same EXP points as the others since Harrissia's higher than them all right now making him to think on this.

Harrissia adopted Riddle into the Potter family with him gaining new abilities, but his lion ears and tail's soo cute making her to explain about her Zodiac Bloodline from Leo and how she had adopted Hermione fully, but Riddle's by another way making him to be a red-mane lion.

Floyd had to change his nickname from Goldfish to Lionfish cause of this making Riddle to fully blush, but Harrissia passes the ten trials over and had Trey with Jade to watch over them on the weekends to not disturb any class time making Floyd to complete them slowly to not stress over them.

Harrissia sent Azul some money to pay for Floyd and Jade's time away from work over on the weekend making him to not mind it as Floyd's doing ten trials to be able to date Riddle. Azul Ashengrotto's a fair-skinned boy of average height.

He has short, wavy hair that's a cool light-gray color. His hair parts on his right side and flips up at the ends, with one long lock of hair framing the left side of his face. He also has an undercut. His eyes are a bluish purple color.

A small beauty mark rests below his lip on the left side of his face. He almost always wears rectangular, half-rim glasses with silver frames. He is often shown with a modest smile and calculating gaze. As the Housewarden, Azul's dorm uniform somewhat differs from the rest of the Octavinelle students.

he most distinguishing feature being the long coat over his shoulders. Azul also wears sharp, deep-purple eyeliner while in his dorm uniform. The uniform's top consists of a black, double-breasted suit, a lavender-gray scarf, a button-up undershirt and a bow tie.

The uniform also comes with a black cummerbund and slacks, white gloves and a black fedora. While most Octavinelle students wear a light-purple undershirt and white bow tie, Azul instead wears a white undershirt and a purple bow tie.

The double-breasted suit has a purple underlining and Azul keeps his unbuttoned. His lavender-gray scarf drapes over both his shoulders and under the suit's lapels. The scarf has fringed ends, with the symbol of Octavinelle printed on one end.

Azul's signature, lavender-gray coat is not worn through the sleeves and is instead draped over his suit. It reaches his knees in length, and has a purple underlining. Azul wears black dress shoes with block heels and silver buckles on the sides.

Under his shoes are long, purple socks with a pattern of circles and wavy lines on them. His white gloves are buttoned at the wrist. The black fedora has a lavender-gray band wrapped around it and tied with a neat bow, over which is a purple pin in the shape of a spiral seashell.

Hermione goes over to help with numbers making Azul to be slowly getting to know her fully as Harrissia knew this was going to happen as being a True Seer from the past seven lives is not a good thing and she can't stop it really. Hermione's going to be happy being with him.

Hermione does have a huge kink for octopus tentacles and with Azul being a octopus Mermaid, Hermione's going to be jumping his bones a lot once she finds out as Azul's smiting with her, but he's going slow to not scare her off which's working for him.

Harrissia's in the cafeteria when she saw a Hyena Kemonomimi looking for a limited special sandwich that she has and when he tries to trade with her, she cuff him in the back of the head and told him to tell his boyfriend to get off his lazy ass and get it himself next time before leaving.

Many laughed as many of the Savanaclaw Dorm found this to be entertaining as the Hyena Kemonomimi was shocked at what she said as he bolts with six different sandwiches which's six different meat types with drinks to go with them as he knows he'll get pissed off about the sandwich.

He went to the garden and just leaves them near a sleeping male adult before leaving making the adult to smell him leave and wonders what's going on as he looks down to six different meat type sandwiches with six drinks making him to know he didn't get the sandwich that he wanted.

'Something must've happened in the cafeteria.' He thinks as he eats the six sandwiches making him to wonder what had happened in the cafeteria as he will get those answers fully. Harrissia and Riddle got notification on Floyd's first trial completion making them to take a look at it.

Floyd Leech has completed the first trial: House Cleaning!

To be a good husband, one must always share the chores in the household between spouses.

Marks:

Trey: 7/10. "Did a good job cleaning, but wished he didn't reorganized the stuff on the shelves to make it look better. Owners didn't mind, but still. 7 out of 10."

Jade: 7/10. "Did a great job with the laundry and dishes, but I wished my brother wouldn't reorganized the objects on the shelves. Owners didn't mind since it looks better than before actually. 7 out of 10."

Owners: 8/10. "He did a great job and he didn't complained once about it as my husband explains things to him. I did wish he asked first before reorganizing the objects on the shelves, but they look even better where they are now. 8 out of 10."

Harrissia noticed the owners didn't mind what Floyd did as it seems they didn't like it where they were before making Riddle to nod as Floyd seems to be doing a good job as Riddle wonders what his old mother's doing making Harrissia to smirk as she shows the very newspaper.

Riddle's shocked that his mother's not only lost her job, but her status as well with her going to jail for what she did to him as he now owns the place, but it went to Harrissia as his band-new guardian making him to be surprised that Harrissia went soo far for him as Fred takes him on missions on their day-off.

Riddle's getting stronger and higher level thanks to this as Riddle's matching everyone else and Harrissia's having fun making him to have fun as he's still the same, but more carefree and Trey's just trying to figure out how Harrissia's doing this as Riddle's acting like a very proper normal teenager around her.

'I can't wait to see Floyd gets to the fifth trial one. Riddle's blushing face when he finds out about that potion's going to be funny to see.' Harrisia thinks as the genderbending potion will allow Riddle to get pregnant by Floyd when the time's right making him to be blushing up a storm.