Chapter 1

Somewhere in Monaco

3rd pov

„ Arthur give your brother back his sunglasses right now! And Charles put your brother down now and don't you dare drop him in the water!" yells a stressed mother hen called Sebastian Vettel over the beach.

„LANDO NORRIS IF YOU DONT DIG OUT MAX IN THE NEXT TWO MINUTES I WILL CUT YOUR ICE CREAM PRIVILEGES!" screams a pretty mad Fernando.

What seems to be doing the trick, because Lando actually digs Max out who then starts chasing him around the whole beach.

And Kimi? He is just watching this all go down while the other drivers also slowly start to get more chaotic.

„Lewis do you know where the sunscreen is? I can't find it!" „Didn't you pack it?" „No, you said you would!"

„Charles for the last time put your brother down!"

„Alex, let's go for a swim!", says George excitedly „Sure Georgie." reply's the Williams driver, not catching the light blush spreading on the others cheeks.

•~•~•~•

Four houres later (yes you may please read this in the narrator voice)

„I swear I'm never taking them to the beach ever again, even taking care of a real child I easier." complains a tired Kimi to Seb as they go to bed.

„Oh please, you just sat at the beach all day, and didn't do anything. But to the Topic real child...  can we talk please?"