Chapter 2

Flashback:

„But to the topic child ... can we talk?"

•~•~•~•~•

Still  somewhere in Monaco in a bedroom

„Sure Seb you wanna come sit down with me Kulta?"

„Yeah ... sure Danke Schatz."

„So what's up?"

„..."

„Sebby, talk to me, are you okay?"

„Yeah I guess... you know this is something I wanted to talk about very long, but I didn't know how to approach it... Kimi, Liebling, die Liebe meines Lebens, I want to have a child ... but I can understand if you don't want any...." said Sebastian with tears in the corner of his eyes.

„Really? Seb really you want to have kids? And raise them with me?" Kimi asked silently but with excitement in his voice.

A nod confirmed it and before Kimi could react Seb started crying mumbling: „ Sorry I shouldn't have asked and expected you to also want a child."

„Hey Kulta look at me, please I don't want you to take my reaction the wrong way. I was just surprised because I also wanted to talk to you about the same thing. Please stop crying"

„Really? We can be parent?!" Seb asked or basically screamed and threw himself at at his husband hugging him basically to death.

„Yeah sure seb, we now just need to find the right child, but please can we agree not to take a small child?"

„Yeah that's a good idea I heard that teens have a harder time finding a family so maybe someone over the age of ten?"

„Works for me now we just need to find a place for adoption. Seb we are going to be parents!"

„Hell yeah I'm so excited!"

„Bwoah!"