Kidnapped by Family

Damian

We're going to make the move to the safe house tonight. Gregory, you will leave first and drive around for an hour. Parker, you'll leave with Evelyn soon after. You go straight to the safe house and let me know when you arrive. Once Evelyn is there and safe, Coop will move with Ezra. Now, any questions?" I explained the plan.

Silence filled the room. "Alright, we need to be careful during this move. It's very possible that we're being watched, and until we know who we're dealing with we take no chances," I said.

Evelyn was waiting by the car in the garage. I wanted to say goodbye before I saw her off. Please keep her and my child safe, Parker. "You okay, Evelyn?" I asked.

"I'm scared," Evelyn shivered.

"Everything is going to be fine. I'll be right behind you," I smiled at Evelyn before I kissed her. "You know I love you, right?"

"I love you too," Evelyn got in the car, and Parker drove off.

Stay safe, my love.

After a few hours, I expected a call from Parker, but I didn't receive a text or a phone call. "Damn, nothing," Pheonix said.

"Something went wrong. Parker and Evelyn should have been there by now," I growled.

"Calm down, we don't know that yet," Pheonix raised his hands.

"Of course, we know it. Parker is not an idiot; he would have called if they had gotten there safely," I pulled out my phone and called Gregory. "Greg, get to the safehouse now. All contact with Parker has been lost,"

"On it, boss," Greg said.

I hung up. "Let's go," Pheonix and I got in the car and drove to the safe house. While we were on the road, Greg called. "Greg, your on speaker,"

"We have a man down!" Gregory freaked.

"And Evelyn?" Pheonix asked.

"Gone, she's not here," Greg said. "Damian, do not come to the safe house, it could be a trap,"

"FUCK! Greg, get Parker to the warehouse and tell everyone to meet us there, we need to regroup," I said.

"I'll tell Coop to meet us there with Ezra," Pheonix said.

We arrived at the warehouse, and I bit my thumb angrily, wondering how the person threatening Evelyn knew she would be at the safe house. Our doctor took in Parker. "Pheonix, did you put a trace on Evelyn's phone?" I asked.

"You had Evelyn's phone tracing the messages," Pheonix said.

"Damn it! This is an inside job. Someone who knows where our safe houses are. I hope Parker is stable and might wake up soon. I hope he will know who did this," I said.

"When the doctor removes the bullets and did everything he can, it will be all up to Parker," Phoenix said.

(The Next Day)

I stayed overnight in the warehouse; it was too risky to return to the house. Besides, I can't leave without knowing Parker is alright. "Samson, how is Parker?" I asked.

"Still hanging in there. I removed the bullets, and Parker is breathing on his own. But he is in no condition to speak; he is in a coma, and how he wakes up will be up to him," Samson said.

"But will he wake up?" I said.

"I can't see any reason why he wouldn't. Greta is in with him now," Samson said.

"Alright, thanks. I'll call you if I need anything," I nodded.

"Greta?" I asked as I entered the room where Parker was recovering. "Is there any sign of him waking up?"