CH.2 - CEREMONIAL

Noah's team had just lost a challenge, and since Heather and Alejandro had alliances with practically everyone, Noah was a prime target for voting. But, what they didn't know, is what will shock you...

DURING THE VOTING

Noah: "Jeez.. I've never been this nervous since a 5th grade class presentation."

Bridgette: "I know right! So nerve racking."

Leshawna: Rolls her eyes in annoyance

DJ: Plays with his pet bunny

Tyler: Daydreaming about Lindsay

Lindsay: "Is Taylor okay?"

Everyone except DJ voted Noah... But, Noah pulled out the invincibility statue which he's had for quite a while now, and since Heather got switched to his team earlier on, Heather was kicked off. (Since DJ and Noah voted her!)

Heather: "You'll pay for this you imbecile!!"

Noah: "Whatever you say Baldi." He smirks, as if he had been the new Heather. Which wasn't a good feeling.

DJ: Smiles

Leshawna: "I'm not gonna lie, Noah ate that."

Noah: "What is this slang you're using to describe me..."

Tyler: "Uhhhh uhhh I'm pretty sure it means 'Successful' or 'Did it well'"

Noah: "Oh. Okay."

LATER ON

Alejandro was furious with Noah, even to the point of screaming at him. He was really unhappy that Noah got his girlfriend off the show.

Noah: "I did what I had to!"

Alejandro: "SO YOU GOT OUT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He screamed, at the top of his lungs furiously.

Noah: "Listen Alejandro, I didn't-"

Alejandro: "DONT EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN. YOURE GOING HOME, NEXT."

Noah stood there in shock as his eyes welled up with tears and Alejandro stormed off in anger. He didn't know why he cared so much for Alejandro, he just did. And that was his greatest weakness.

TBC ‼️