𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗖

001

001. FULL NAME
marlee caradine

002. NICKNAMES
mar — all her friends
lee — less people, usually as a joke
mary — her dad, best friend, and maybe her li
'princess' — referring to her being a nepo baby, probably from enemies

003. PREFERRED NAME
marlee

004. AGE (18-24)
19

005. GENDER AND PRONOUNS
female (she/her)

006. SEXUALITY
bisexual (male lean)

007. LI?
duh

008. YEAR
first year

009. ABILITIES
the power of darkness — she can blend into the shadows seamlessly and see in the dark (there's other stuff but that's classified info for the book)
since her powers are basically "useless", her father trained her in skilled combat

010. OCCUPATION/EXTRACURRICULARS/SPORTS
none at the moment

011. PERSONALITY
one of the most loyal people you'd ever meet, marlee is a force to be reckoned with. she knows her worth, and her standards are high. yet, she's compassionate and even humble when she needs to be. she acts on impulse, often ignoring rules. she does what's best for herself and for her friends.

a party girl at heart, marlee knows when and where every good party is. she has an invite almost anywhere, and crashes whenever she doesn't. she's not quick to jump into plans, cancelling at times just because she knows she'll be invited to the next. she's the complete life of the party and she gets in trouble more times than she can count. however, her fathers position helps her get away with almost anything.

despite this party nature, marlee is a scared girl at heart. once you strip off her "i don't give a shit" attitude, you'd be able to see a girl that just wants to be loved. her persona is put up for the public, and only her true friends really see the raw version of her that comes out behind closed doors.

she's very uplifting to her friends, and she's do anything for them. although she's very reckless and doesn't know what she's doing half the time, she usually has a good sense between right and wrong— even though it seems like she doesn't. her confidence never goes unmatched and she's definitely more of a leader than a follower.

012. FAMILY
warren caradine — her father, he's the head of the royal guard and a close friend of the royal family
she has no other family
??? — her mother, warren refuses to speak about her mother, often leaving marlee confused and often troubled about why her mom left her
no other family.

013. BACKGROUND
marlee grew up as the kingdom's "darling". her father was the captain of the royal guard and the best friend of the king, she was practically royalty. in this way, she grew up in a form of isolation that yet still gave her the freedom to venture out. unlike her friends whose parents may have higher positions, she was no celebrity. she enjoyed the way she could sneak out and not get caught, she enjoyed going out and visiting with the people in her town. however, there's always been a pressure on her: don't disgrace your family. as a younger sister, and the only daughter, marlee had to keep up the good name of her family. with an ability her parents deem as "weak", her family hides her ability and instead trains her thoroughly in combat. at the age of fifteen, her brother died. as a previous graduate of caldwell college, he immediately jumped in to join the guard. however, a group of rebels attacked his camp and he succumbed to his injuries two days later. although a touchy subject for marlee, it gave her more of a determination to uphold her family name and bring them joy. following her brother's footsteps, she worked hard to get into caldwell.

014. LIKES, DISLIKES
she likes to people watch, she hates spiders

015. FEARS
losing control, being alone, ending up like her brother

016. STRENGTHS
magically, she can blend into any shadow, practically turning invisible. there's more to her abilities but that's a secret 😮‍💨
physically, she's trained in combat, and she's a great fighter

017. WEAKNESSES
magically, her power is rare, nobody knows how to control it. an overuse of her power can cause the darkness to completely overcome her. it's a huge fear of hers because it only began to happen once, when she was five, and her mother quickly helped her
physically, she tires out easily, and she tends to get overwhelmed in high erred situations.

018. AESTHETIC
not filling this out bc i don't need to

019. THEME SONG
who's afraid of little old me?

020. MIXTAPE
i can do it with a broken heart
feels like
look what you made me do
the archer