Prologue

3rd POV

Outside The Airport of Florida City, an 18-year-old young man was clutching his bag.

The man had round glasses, brown hair, and was wearing a black t-shirt with a dark brown suit

That man's name is Daichi

Daichi: "So, this is Florida, huh? Not bad at all" said the man while seeing a taxi, he stretched out his hand, then the taxi stopped in front of him, he opened the car door, and sat in the passenger seat.

Taxi Driver: "Where are you going, sir?" asked the driver while looking in the mirror, seeing the man's face

Daichi:" St. Augustine"

The taxi driver nodded and started the engine, pulling away from the edge of the road, Daichi looked out the window as they drove through the city, taking in the views of Florida

Daichi: "Have you lived in Florida long?" he asked, trying to start a conversation.

Taxi Driver: "Born and raised here," answered the driver, smiling in front of the mirror. "Are you here on holiday, sir?"

Daichi hesitated for a moment before answering.

Daichi: "No, actually, I'm here for... a personal reasons"

The driver didn't press further, understanding the need for privacy. The rest of the journey was spent in comfortable silence, save for the hum of the engine and the occasional chatter from the radio.

As they approached St. Augustine, Daichi's heart began to race with anticipation. He's one step closer to uncovering the mystery of his father's death, and nothing can stop him.

The taxi pulled up to the curb outside a modest hotel, and Daichi paid the driver before stepping onto the sidewalk. Taking a deep breath, he straightened his shoulders and headed into the hotel.

After entering, Daichi stiffly approached the receptionist

receptionist: "Hello, how may I help you?" asked the receptionist with a smile

Daichi: "I'm looking for information about a guest, Mr. Serizawa. Can you tell me which floor he's on to?" He said anxiously, accompanied by sweat dripping from his forehead

The receptionist's smile faded a little due to Daichi's unease, but he remained calm.

Receptionist: "Sorry sir, but unfortunately I cannot provide this information without proper permission" he answered politely. "However, if you would like, I can call Mr. Serizawa's room and see if he is willing to speak with you."

Daichi's heart sank at the mention of authorization. He hopes to avoid bureaucratic obstacles in finding answers.

Daichi: "N-no, it's fine," he said, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice. "I'll... I'll think of something."