‼️ 39‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

He came out of bathroom and slept while thinking something....

In evening , he woke up and went downstairs....there he secretly moved his eagle eyes only to see in each corner there were mini cameras....he went in the kitchen and saw there was too. He pulled out a water bottle and started drinking water while moving his gaze everywhere. After drinking he went in the living room and sat there then he switched on the TV and started watching it but.....his mind was thinking something else.....you can say only his body was there not his mind.

Time skips at midnight***

Taehyung was sleeping but suddenly he opened his eyes and sat on the bed....He pulled out a revolver from under his bedsheet and then hide it under his jeans....
Now he switched on the lights and acted like he's sleepy but thirsty....After coming out of his room he went upstairs and few minutes later he was standing infront of a wall....He moved closer to the wall and knock it in any code language....the wall open apart revealing a dark red lighted room where many of devices were putted on....he entered in the room and a loud siren ranged into the whole mansion.....He immediately ran into a dark corner as he heard some footsteps.....when he felt Someone's presence in the room then he pulled out his gun and peeked only to see 20 mens were standing while holding guns.

Guard 6 : Check the room.... Someone is here !!

Guard 10 : Yn ma'am is calling....

Guard 19 : Pick up Dumbo

OTP

Guard : Hel----

Yn : WHERE THE F*CK YOU ALL ARE ?? WHO HAD ENTERED IN THAT ROOM ??

Guard : Ma'am... we're che----

Yn : F*CK OFF DUMBOS.... I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL....FIND THAT PERSON SOON AND THEN INFORM ME OR ELSE----

Guard : Yes ma'am....

Yn : Where's Him ??

Guard : Ma'am... he's in his room... sleeping peacefully

Yn : Good....

Call ends*

Taehyung heard everything and crawled into a small desk as he heard a footstep coming towards him.....

One of the guard came to his desk and bend down to see under the desk and here as soon he bend.... Taehyung grabbed his neck and cracked it without Making noise then he made that guard lay under the desk. Other guards checked everywhere in the room but they didn't find Taehyung.... They were about to left from there but then they heard a noise of breaking something.... They immediately got alerted and started forwarding their steps towards the sound where it was comes from. The sound was coming from another room which was under there.....One of the guard slightly pushed the door but as soon he pushed it....19 bullets came towards each of them and There they died at spot...each bullet was on point so it didn't took a second to made them breath or to process Anything. Taehyung smirked at their died bodies and came out of that room and then said......

Taehyung : Now it's your turn JUNG SUK MIN YN !!!!

Continue....

Sorry if this chapter was boring.... actually my mind was not here while writing this.