Chapter 10

Readers pov

We were teleported to the fourth floor seeing that it was a Japanese village. "It's pretty." Mash said. "Why don't we gather intel about the area." Kaoru said. "I would suggest we split up to gather information better." I said as they all nodded as we went our separate ways. 'I still had that side quest when tsuko hatched from the egg.' I thought to myself looking my inventory taking out what is a mask.

' I thought to myself looking my inventory taking out what is a mask

"Tsuko." I said as she appeared on top of my head she made a kon as she jumped off my head as I followed her through leaving me out of the village and soon to a shrine seeing another mask almost similar to the one in my hand.

'Sitting on the shrine

'Sitting on the shrine.' I thought to myself placing my mask next to it. Seeing multiple fox masks dancing around me. "What the." I said. "Will you find the answer." A voice said. "Answer." I said. "There's a thousand places with a thousand faces and seems we found our answer." The voice said as the masks shined blinding me as they soon disappeared. 'What the hell was that.' I said to myself as two skills appeared before me one being that I can morph into anyone while the other is that I can easily make clones of myself. I look down to see tsuko calling me. "Hmm tsuko what's wrong." I said as she pointed a a glass shard which I could only see my eyes and they're not x's.

I pulled a mirror out from inventory seeing my current look.

'The mask from earlier along with me being able to play this role as a masked imposter

'The mask from earlier along with me being able to play this role as a masked imposter.' I thought to myself seeing the perks this comes with other than the misdirect ability along with the dreamdiver skill which can increase an allies attack. Looking at my strength stat I'm at 10k and my intellect at 10k as well though my vitality is almost at 10k though it's at 9.9k. "Though let's have fun with this skill." I said to myself as I used my skill to transform and walk back into town.

Third person pov

Blake was walking into town as 'sally' though this impersonation ability Blake has also grants the same abilities as the original person. She was walking into town as she saw maple just finishing her conversation with Mii seeing her leave with her guild. "Maple." 'Sally' said walking up to her. "Sally I thought you were doing a boss." Maple said. "I finished a bit early." 'Sally' said. "Well we should head back to the group to discuss our findings." Maple said as 'Sally' nodded walking with maple back to the meeting point with maple tree.

Meanwhile with the other members of shinryu guild. Kaoru was looking through the town shops Mash. The siblings Akame and Kurome were hunting the monsters of the area. While Jun and Aki were looking at items and skills in one of the other shops. Reina and Leo were sitting in one of the libraries looking information and other interesting things about the level. Maple and 'Sally' gathered back to the meeting spot with the other member with the real Sally their as well.

Maple pov

"Maple welcome back." Sally said. "Sally everyone's back." I said as Sally looked at me and then Sally. "There's two Sally's." Mai and Yui said. "Seems we got an imposter." Kasumi said. "But how can we distinguish which is the real Sally." Chrome said. "I know I can do a set of questions only the real Sally knows." I said. "Alright first question what is Sally afraid of." I said. "Ghosts." Both Sally's said. "Correct." I said. "Who is the lead of shinryu guild." I said. "Blake." 'Sally' said. "Correct." I said. "your the real Sally." I said pointing to the Sally to the left. "Ehh maple." The right Sally said. "Though a follow question who is sally's rival." I said. "Frederica." The Sally on the right said. "You're the real Sally." I said. "Then if that's the real Sally then who's." Chrome said point to the Sally on the left. "Seems the act is up." A familiar voice said transforming back into their original state.

"Seems that was a good class act I would say

"Seems that was a good class act I would say." Blake said. "Blake." I said which also shocked everyone. "Blake-san was the imposter." Mai said. "She was able to impersonate Sally so well." Kasumi said. "Seems those acting classes did work." Blake said. "Acting classes." Everyone said. "In real life I'm a model I also know these two as well." Blake said pointing to me and Sally. "You were able to catch Sally's voice so well." I said. "Well maple if anyone wants to learn the art of acting you can come to me." Blake said as four Blake clones popped around. "This is very beyond reasoning." Chrome said. "I mean at least it's not at maples level of weird." Sally said. "Til  the next event we meet everyone." Blake said waving as her clones disappeared from us.

Readers pov

'This skill is very useful to trick enemies and misdirect their attention from the others.' I said to myself. I look to see what my traits are seeing human, dragon, demon and fox. 'What fox does that mean.' I thought to myself as I transformed.

'Whoa

'Whoa.' I said to myself looking at my skills seeing the fox trait skills. 'I can stick with this form.' I thought to myself seeing my tails sway. I walked back to our original place seeing that Akame and Kurome were there. "Akame, Kurome." I said walking to them. "Blake got an appearance change." Akame said. "Yeah." I said seeing the others come. "How was your guys search." Kaoru said. "Our was good we got some hunting down." Akame said. "Me and Kaoru saw some good items and skill. Also you look so fluffy Blake can I touch them." Mash said with stars in her easy. "S-sure." I said. Mash went up and started touching the tails. "So fluffy." Mash said. "I-I think that's enough mash." I said my face a bit red. "Ok." Mash said as I composed myself. "They're sensitive." Jun said. "Mm." I said. "Sensitive." Mash said. "Kitsune's ear and tails are very sensitive it's good Blake gave you consent to touch them if not something bad might happen." Jun said. "Anyways onto important things the sixth event will start soon." I said looking at them as they nodded as we went back to the guild house to wait on the sixth event.