17

The group waited for an hour before Lucius returned.

"Did you find out what spell she used?" Tom used and Lucius nodded.

"It wasn't just dark it was evil, the sort of spell that only a few people today have access to, and I'll give you one guess who one of those people is," He sighed as he made his way over to Severus and leaned against the dark-haired man.

"Dumbledore, he is teaching a young student who by no means has the magical capacity and control to do such curses," Tom growled.

"Yes, the Aurors are on their way to pick up Ms. Weasley as we speak and will hold her until Nikolai wakes up and decides if he wants to charge her or not, or his mate decides to press charge on his behalf," Lucius said and the men in the room frowned.

Just then, the door opened, and MacNair walked in.

"Did you find a match?" Tom immediately asked and the man shook his head.

"We tested his blood but couldn't find a match, but then we tested his blood on this strip," he said, holding up a strip with a purple splash. "That purple means that he has found his mate; if he hadn't, it would have been blue." He finished, and everyone in the room gasped.

"Is there any way to find his mate? They are the only ones who can donate now right?" Draco asked and MacNair nodded.

"Does anyone know who his mate is?" MacNair asked and everyone in the room shook their heads except one.

"Ronald?" Tom questioned, but the redhead ignored him and continued to look at his best friend, who lay unconscious in the hospital bed.

Draco walked over to the redhead and placed a hand on his shoulder making his mate look up at him. "Do you know his mate?" He asked and Ron nodded. "Can you tell us?" He asked and Ron sighed.

"Sorry, Mate," he said before turning to the rest of the group. "He didn't want his mate to know because he knew his mate was already happy and didn't want to ruin his happiness," Ron said before looking at Severus.

"Why are you looking at...It's me?" He asked and Ron nodded.

Lucius stepped away from Severus with wide eyes and the man turned to look at him. "We'll talk about it later, go donate," The blond said and Severus gave him one last look before leaving the room with MacNair.

"I'll head to the ministry to see how they are doing with the Weasley girl," Lucius said before leaving the room as well.

"Do you think they will all be ok?" Draco asked Tom who shrugged.

"Only time can tell, hopefully, no one ends up hurt from this," He said before sitting down on the chair by his son's bed. "You two head back and be on guard. Do not go anywhere alone and avoid Dumbledore," He said and the two younger males agreed before leaving the room.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 486

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 11:30 am

When are you reading this?