27

Skoll ran back into the house and towards the scent of Tom's blood. Getting to the bedroom he slammed into the bathroom to see Tom stripping down and water running in the shower.

"Tom?" He called and the man looked over at him, "Are you ok?" He asked, seeing blood run down the man's arms.

"I'm fine; they just got my arm," Tom said, and Skoll sighed in relief. "Do you want to share a shower?" he asked as he dropped his pants, reached over, and tested the water.

"I...I...OK," Skoll said as he shakily undressed; he had seen Tom shirtless before, especially when they slept together, but never completely naked.

He watched as Tom entered the shower before entering behind him. Tom stood under the shower washing the dust and blood of the fight away from him. Tom looked back at him and grinned when he saw that Skoll was just standing there.

Tom moved from under the shower and moved closer to Skoll he moved until he was pressed up against Skoll. "Why are you just standing there?" He whispered seductively in the ears of the other.

"I..." Skoll started but stopped before shaking his head and leaning forward to kiss Tom. Tom wrapped his arms around his mate's neck. Skoll wrapped his arms around Tom's waist pulling him closer, feeling Tom's hard cock press against his own.

He reached around and used one hand to spread his cheeks as the other teased Tom's hole making him groan. "Like that do you?" He asked and Tom bit his lip to keep from making a noise.

"If you don't answer me, I can't know what you need," Skoll said, entering a finger and Tom whimpered.

"More," Tom gasped and his glazed red eyes looked up at the werewolf.

Smirking, Skoll smirked as he entered another finger. "Look at you, skin flushed, gasping every time I push my fingers deeper inside you," Skoll teased, and Tom leaned forward and attached his lips to Skoll's collarbone and started to suck and kiss at it.

Skoll added a third finger and Tom gave a loud moan, bucking his hips against Skoll. "P-please," Tom whimpered, turning bright red.

Skoll removed his fingers and quickly stepped out of the shower pulling Tom behind him. They entered the bedroom and Skool positioned Tom at the edge of the bed with his chest pressed against the mattress and his legs on the floor.

Skoll got the lube out of the bedside table and lubed up his cock before standing behind Tom and slowly pushing his cock in. Tom screamed as he entered, it had been years since he last had sex. He almost forgot how pleasurable it was.

"Skoll, oh...Merlin," Tom moaned as Skoll leaned down, pressing his chest against Tom's back. He reached a hand under Tom's throat and squeezed lightly as he pulled Tom up until they were pressed together.

"You feel so good around my cock," Skoll grunted as he continued to slam into the man below him enjoying all the sounds he was drawing out of the normally composed man.

Skoll used his other hand to jerk Tom off, making him cum, tightening around him and milking him as he reached his own orgasm, his fangs elongated, and he bit Tom, giving him the mating mark. "Fuck," Skoll groaned as he released Tom who collapsed on the bed.

He slowly pulled out of Tom, who groaned and rolled over. His eyes were closed, and a light sheen of sweat covered his skin. "Looks like someone needs another shower," Skoll smirked, and Tom hummed as he waved his hand, lazily cleaning himself. "Or that works, too," Skoll said as he moved Tom so that he was lying properly and pulled the sheets over him.

"Rest, my love," Skoll said, as he climbed in and wrapped his arm around Tom, who was already dozing off.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 633

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 4:30 pm

When are you reading this?