29

Lucius gripped his hair as he paced back and forth in his office at the ministry. His breathing was ragged, and his hands were shaky. A knock came at the door, and he paused. The knock came again, and he quickly waved his wand, fixing his appearance. He sat down before calling for whoever it was to come in.

The door opened and Dumbledore entered with Remus and Fudge. The blonde stiffened, eyeing all three men cautiously as they approached his desk.

"What can I help you with today gentlemen?" He asked, watching as Dumbledore gave him a fake sweet smile.

"Mr. Malfoy, Dumbledore has come to me saying that you have kidnapped Harry Potter," Fudge says and Lucius frowns.

"I assure you, Fudge. I have no knowledge of where your precious savior is, Dumbledore. I have no need to kidnap him," he said, leaning back in his chair.

"I say we test him with veritaserum," Dumbledore said, pulling a vial out of his pocket.

"Not without a proper reason and evidence for what you are accusing me of; if you do attempt to force it, I will be pressing charges," Lucius said, and Dumbledore quickly placed the serum back in his robe.

"I will be getting the evidence as swiftly as I can," Dumbledore snapped as he stormed out of the office and Fudge followed him.

"Can I help you with something, Lupin?" He asked the werewolf who just stood before his desk.

"He smells happy, I can smell him on you," He said before pulling an envelope out of his pocket and handing it to Lucius before exiting the office as well.

Deciding that it was time to leave, Lucius quickly stood, putting his files away. He grabbed the envelope from Remus and exited the office. He quickly made his way home.

Entering the cottage he placed his coat in the closet and made his way deeper into the house. He heard moaning and followed the sound to the living room where he paused in the doorway. Nikolai and Severus sat on the couch, making out with Nikolai's hand down Severus's pants, rubbing him slowly.

Lucius made his way to the armchair next to the couch and sat back, his eyes set on the movement in Severus's pants. The two pulled away from each other, and Nikolai's eyes flickered to him, and he smirked.

"Lucius, welcome home," He said and Severus's eyes flew open to look at him. "Would you like to join us?" The fairy vampire asked but Lucius shook his head.

"Not in the mood," He said and Nikolai nodded his head before turning his attention back to Severus.

"Let's give him a show then," He whispered to Severus who just moaned in response. "Undress and get on your knees," He ordered, and Severus quickly followed the order before dropping to his knees in front of the couch, his hard cock on display. Nikolai undid his pants and slid them down, reaching out he gripped the back of Severus's head and gently guided him toward his cock.

Severus opened his mouth and licked the tip a few times before he took it into his mouth and took Nikolai deep into his throat. Nikolai bucked his hips and Severus moaned. "You're so good at that," Nikolai grunted and he pulled out and thrust back into the raventte's mouth. He held Severus steady and fucked his mouth until he felt like he was about to cum before he pulled Severus up. The man's lips were pink and puffy, his eyes were glossy, and tears in his eyes.

"Get up, lean over the arm of the couch facing Lucius, with your feet on the ground," Nikolai said. Severus stood and moved around the couch, lying down over the arm with his feet on the ground and his top half on the seat.

Nikolai went around behind him after he also stripped off his clothes and knelt down. He spread Severus's cheeks and cast a quick cleaning spell before leaning forward, licking the puckered hole that was on display, his fingers following a few minutes later.

When Severus was a moaning mess, pushing back and calling his name pleadingly, Nikolai stood, cast a lube spell, and lubed his cock before sliding into Severus. He gripped Severus's hair and pulled his head up from where it was buried in the couch cushion.

"Let Lucius see your face as you take my cock," Nikolai panted as he pulled out and slammed back into the man beneath him. He looked over, and Lucius, who had slumped in the armchair, his hair now out of its ponytail, and his hand was on his exposed cock as he slowly jerked himself off. "Look at that, he loves the way you look right now," Nikolai said as he continued to fuck Severus making him whimper as his prostate was continuously slammed over and over again with each thrust.

"Cumming," Severus moaned and Nikolai pulled out, "No," Severus whimpered as his knees shook with a phantom orgasm.

"You don't come till Lucius does," He said as he moved around the couch and sat on it. "Now ride me," He said and Severus shuffled over before straddling Nikolai backward and sinking onto his cock.

He started to ride Nikolas going fast and hard. "Lucius," He moaned and watched as the blonde's cock twitched. "Cum for me, Lucius," He gasped, watching Lucius give his cock a hard tug before cum shot all over his hand.

Nikolai felt Severus's hole tighten as he came and gripped his hips thrusting up into him a few more times before he came. Severus groaned as he slumped forward, making Nikolai wrap his arm around him and lift him off his cock, laying him out on the couch and laying beside him.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 944

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 5:30 pm

When are you reading this?