30

Once Severus was asleep, Nikolai stood and dressed before going over to Lucius who had cleaned up and tucked his cock back in his pants. "So, what has got you so down?" Nikolai asked, sitting on the arm of the chair.

"What?" Lucius asked, glancing at him sideways, "There is nothing wrong," Lucius said, and Nikolai huffed.

"I didn't ask what was wrong, but now I know something is wrong," Nikolai said as lifted Lucius's chin so the man was looking at him, "So tell me what's wrong," He said.

"There is nothing wrong," Lucius hissed, standing quickly and rushing out of the room.

"What was that about?" Severus asked, sleepy as he gazed at Nikolai from where he was lying on the couch with his eyes half closed.

"I guess he just needs some time," Nikolai said gently as he went over to Severus and ran his hand through his hair. "Do you want to go to the bedroom?" He asked and Severus nodded.

Nikolai helped him to his feet and up the stairs to the bedroom. As they entered, they heard a sob in the bathroom and paused. Rushing to the bathroom, both men paused, taking in the scene before them.

Lucius sat on the floor with his head on his knees and the smell of vomit in the air. Severus rushed forward and knelt before him. He lifted Lucius's head, seeing his puffy eyes. Severus frowned. "Ok, Lucius, what's wrong?" Severus asked, and Lucius sighed.

"Can we talk about this in the bedroom?" He asked, standing and making his way past both males, to go into the bedroom and sit on the bed.

Nikolai and Severus came and sat beside him on either side. Lucius hunched forward rubbing his hands over his face. "Lucius," Nikolai said softly.

"I'm pregnant," Lucius murmured, and both men looked at him shocked. "I am a month along, so it was the last time we had sex," He said to Severus.

"When did you find out?" Nikolai asked.

"Yesterday, I'm sorry," He said, falling back on the bed and groaning.

"Sorry for what?" Severus asked, leaning down so he was almost hovering over the blonde.

"I knew you guys probably wanted to complete your mating and bonding ceremony before even thinking about children, I am messing it up again," He said.

Severus rolled his eyes before leaning down and kissing the blonde. "You didn't mess up, Lucius, and it's not just mine and Nikolai's mating and bonding; it's going to be all three of us," He said, and Lucius sighed.

"I know, I'm just shocked. It's so unexpected, I never thought I was going to be carrying the baby," He practically whined, and Nikolai laughed.

"I think it's perfect that you are the one carrying," the vampire fairy said. "The baby will have your amazing features, your sparkling gray eyes, your silky smooth blonde hair, your sweet pink lips, and your flawless skin," Nikolai said, kissing each body part he spoke about until Lucius was red.

"You don't know they'll look like me," Lucius stuttered, "What if they look like Severus?" he asked.

"Well, either way, they'll be perfect, and they'll have a mixture of your smarts and put everyone in their classes to shame with all their intelligence," he said. Both men laughed lightly before they all laid down, with Lucius in the middle taking comfort from them both.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 549

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 6 pm

When are you reading this?