31

Lucius sat alone in the garden at Riddle Manor, he and the others arrived earlier today for a death eaters meeting later. They were having lunch when his emotions had suddenly taken over and he snapped at the person close to him when they asked if he was okay before storming out of the manor and now sitting alone in the garden.

He heard footsteps and looked up to see Skoll in his wolf form walking towards him, with his toy in his mouth. The wolf placed the toy on the bench beside the blonde before laying his head on Lucius's lap and sniffing his stomach.

Skoll pulled away and shifted, staring at Lucius. "You are going to have a baby," the wolf stated, and Lucius nodded.

"Yeah, in about seven months," Lucius told him, and Skoll cocked his head.

"Can Tom do it, too?" he asked, and Lucius frowned. "I knew werewolves could get pregnant but not wizards," he said.

"Well, the normal wizard can't with the help of potions. But, I'm a veela, Severus and Tom are vampires, and Nikolai is a mixture of a fairy and a Vampire, so it is quite possible," Lucius explained, and Skoll's eyes went wide.

"I thought we would have to do a legal kidnapping," Skoll said and Lucius snorted.

"Adoption," Lucius corrected, and Skoll nodded.

"We don't have that in the pack. Children are valuable, so if a parent ever dies, the pack will raise them, and they will live in the pack house, and everyone will take care of them," Skoll said, and Lucius nodded.

"That's interesting," he said as he stood. "Come, let's head back. I'm feeling the need to snack on something," he said, and Skoll grabbed his toy and quickly followed. They made it inside, and Lucius noticed that a few of the members had already arrived.

He entered the living room to find the others, along with Fenrir and a white-haired male, sitting. "Skoll," Fenrir greeted when he saw his son enter. "I'd like you to meet my mate, Devon Greyback," he introduced, and Skoll simply bowed his head in return before heading straight to Tom.

The group chatted for a while with Lucius sitting between his mates getting petted until the meeting started.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 367

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 6:30 pm

When are you reading this?